Letter from the Producer XXVII and Legacy Campaign

Kylin

Awesome news today! The Legacy Campaign will allow all 7th Umbral Players (who have played 90+ days cumulative between January and 2.0 beta) to pay a permanent discounted price. We'll also get a chocobo gift mount in 2.0. The charge system is also changing, allowing us to finally not pay that crazy $3 per alt!! RPers rejoice! In fact, we Umbral players will get to pay a mere $9.99 for EIGHT character slots O.o! And that discount lasts for the entire life of FFXIV!

Check out all the details here! http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/43218

This is super-exciting from an RP perspective!! I am glad to see them rewarding those of us who have stuck with it during the "tough times." Having extra character slots and not having to pay an absurd amount for them is certainly a boon for any RPer who wants to make use of an alt to help drive storylines.

:mrgreen:

Wait' date=' so is this legacy thing for those who bought a 90 subscription, or does it apply to those who have been paying monthly as well?[/quote']

Applies to anyone who paid for 90 days total gametime between January 2012 and 2.0 beta. :)

Wait' date=' so is this legacy thing for those who bought a 90 subscription, or does it apply to those who have been paying monthly as well?[/quote']

Applies to anyone who paid for 90 days total gametime between January 2012 and 2.0 beta. :)

Nice! Now all I have to do is find time to start roll playing. I find it hard to start fresh when you've had two botched characters... I just wanna play the game with people! >.<