Hyper, cheerful, and over energetic Miqo'te LF more contacts!

Ello all!

Not exactly new, but I am currently looking for new contacts for semi-serious RPs. I know of a lot of people here, but there are many I haven't exactly had the chance to meet yet. If you are a new player, I'd love to help build more connections with you. If you are a Veteran, I will still build more connections with you.

I'm keeping this short and sweet. I'm available on weekdays from 6.00 pm - 12.00 am Central time, and at various times over the weekend.

I'm open to many sorts of RP, but if it does seem to get on the weird side, and it would have to be very odd or vulgar, I might bow out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or just PM me in game. :D

Hi, Ashile also has a cheerful and lighthearted personality.

If you don't mind a young and adorable traveling companion,

maybe they can be happy Eorzea friends? (wrong reference)

I'm usually on around 9pm-1am EDT plus the weekend.

If you find me online, feel free to /tell me as well~

Hi, Ashile also has a cheerful and lighthearted personality.

If you don't mind a young and adorable traveling companion,

maybe they can be happy Eorzea friends? (wrong reference)

I'm usually on around 9pm-1am EDT plus the weekend.

If you find me online, feel free to /tell me as well~

Will do! Rini doesn't have any racial issues except for the Au Ra, and that's more of a personal fear of not trusting people she isn't accustomed to; she needs a nice Au Ra to give her a good impression!

But Lalas? Totally okay, but she might kneel down to talk to you though. >.>

I should be on tonight, either farming or IC in Ul'dah. I'll send you a friend request. :D

If you ever have need of a wandering Mercenary with a penchant for Sarcasm, and Cynicism at times. I'm always looking for new friends and contacts!!

Rini has a knack for taking jobs posted on the leve board and hiring people to complete them with her.

OOCly, I throw RP events for 4 man groups to run through dungeons ICly with RP in between pulls. If this interests you feel free to PM me for more details. :3

Things got super busy this week, but if everyone else would like to meet up I am still open to more people, and for those I haven't added yet that has replied I will add you as soon as I get the chance.