Your character is now Super Sentai/Mahou Shojo

Alright everybody, hold on to your Beetleborgs, pick up your Sailor Moon, bring out the Power Rangers and complain about your Madoka Magicas; your character is now transforming into their Sentai/Mahou Shojo/whatever. 

Post the music they transform to, what they transform into, and if you can; the transformation sequence itself. Gogogogogogogo!

[align=center]Flynt transforms into the Gilded Hyena: Luck Personified.[/align]

[align=center]tlDPHjmPJIQ [/align]

[align=center]Transformation right at 4:30[/align]

[align=center]DcJHevjXntI [/align]

[align=center]The outcome:[/align]

[align=center]HrLXjMu.jpg[/align]

Since my character has a minor obsession with heroes of folklore, myth and so on, I think the most appropriate Super Sentai team to draw from would be Gokaiger. So for the henshin theme music, I'll have to go with the the Gokai Change music.

0J506MN320M

And since he's into various kinds of heroes, the second question will have more than one answer (like how some Gokai Changes are a combo of the normal Gokai Change and the team they are changing into's henshin/roll call or how the Gokaigers could change into Kamen Riders and Metal Heroes in the Super Hero Taisen films).

ewRCSNDF08I

6iejNkFoKB0

Unfortunately, I don't have any images of possible outcomes, but sticking to the Gokaiger theme, there would likely be several (even if they are just dyed versions of roughly the same armor appearance, or different armors from different jobs dyed to match each other).

SCREW ALL OF YOU I'M TAKING THE ONE TRUE THEME BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS TO IT.

Ezrbyf6t9mY

Oliwat just turns into a wizard with a way stylish robe, a Sentai visor, and the pointiest hat in the world. With wing-designs on it.

Because Super Sentai.