Looking for thieves, mercenaries, and pirates, along with other general connections.

I've been running around on Balmung for awhile now, but I've yet to find the kind of RP I'm looking for. 

My Roegadyn is a con artist/thief/pickpocket/occasional sword for hire - whatever puts bread on the table, she'll do it, within reason. I'd figure she'd have a lot of criminal-esque connections and friends on the street who are familiar with her skills, and I'm thinking she'd also have someone to report to in the thievery business. Suffice it to say, she's a street rat and a bruiser to the core.

I'm looking for both linkshells and a free company sort of based around that, if they exist. If not, always happy for random RP and various connections. ^^

I have a few characters that fit this description, mainly an Elezen that works as a mercenary. Unfortunately, he isn't very talkative. By contrast, my main that I RP is an ex mercenary that is quite mouthy. I also have a shady member of a mob-like organization (Turks).

I have a character who is a former con artist/thief/pickpocket/occasional sword for hire herself! She's mostly located in Ul'dah, but perhaps they could have bumped into each other somehow.