Postmoogle Delivery Service - Now in Hyur form

Kellach is, in repaying a debt to the Deputy Postmoogle, essentially postmoogling even without being a moogle.

So if anyone needs a parcel delivered to various places from a proven adventurer who's explored the depths of a Nymian ruin alongside various members of Mysterium, who has survived the harsh colds of Coerthas clothed in nothing but a smile for dubious reasons, and who will serve you with a smile and go the extra mile to get that package where it needs to be no matter how bizarre the destination is, as well as ensure delivery satisfaction, he is your guy.*

* Offer valid to the Eorzean landmass + Vylbrand and surrounding islands only.

• 1 month later...

So the few of you who know me likely know that I have a 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern schedule these days (and likely until the end of November - we're not counting the overtime like this weekend). This is pretty much prime-time for finding absolutely no RP with people as I'm smack dab in the middle of Europeans about to leave work and America folks being all at work like.

As such I'm leaving this here - whether you need a random mime, a hyur postmoogle, etc. after midnight eastern or prior to 2:30 PM eastern I'm available. Right now I can't RP with most my contacts and let's be real it's not like I had many to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...