Fortune Teller Seeking Connections

This characters been retconned

after a long time of reworking my character and researching lore. im ready to make a new thread! my last one busted due to my lack of au ra + ishgard knowledge. OK ONTO THE NEW POST

Kai Motokawa, Owner of the Fate-Weaver. A business Kai runs right out of her satchel.

Kai-Top-Banner.png

After recent IC developments, Kai has honed her skills as an Arcanist to help further enhance her abilities as a Fortune Teller. 

Kai's ultimate goal is to find a Sharlayan Astrologer to teach her Astrology, to even further increase her abilities as a Fortune Teller. However, being it is an Ultimate Goal, Kai has only heard whispers amongst Citizens about Astrology, Unsure of the details she hasn't set her sights on it yet.

Right now, Kai is actively seeking business and friendship. Possibly something more later on.

Bottom line, Kai is seeking connections of all kinds! If this quirky Arcanist/Fortune Teller girl is someone your character would like to meet, PM me here, reply to this post or hit me up in game!

Kai and myself both are excited to Meet and learn about some new people! Both IC and OOC! ♥

Nebula would be a good connection I think, as a witch and servant of the spinner she has been fortune telling in her own unorthodox ways for a long time now. She is also looking into the new lands as that us where her path lies.

I will seek you out in game and hope we can sort something out.

She studies all mahics and is also looking into these asralogians, she even built her own fate spinner out of an old tea tray some twigs and a stuffed owl (see the pic on her wiki)

Vale and also his wife, Eleni, would probably be interested in the services of a fortune teller. It'd fit well with his current story arc. ^_^

Lovely! Kai would be glad to assist in your Arc, however she may! 

Nebula would be a good connection I think, as a witch and servant of the spinner she has been fortune telling in her own unorthodox ways for a long time now. She is also looking into the new lands as that us where her path lies.

I will seek you out in game and hope we can sort something out.

She studies all mahics and is also looking into these asralogians, she even built her own fate spinner out of an old tea tray some twigs and a stuffed owl.

Ahh! That's exciting! I do hope to find you in game sometime and talk shop icly!

(Also sorries for leaving the Hugs & Cake LS. ; ; I wasn't really involved with talking so I just felt like I was taking up room for a potential new recruit. Very nice LS though, I enjoyed my time in there~ ♥)

As a fellow fortune teller, Tika wouldn't mind becoming friends!

Oh! Count me in! Rin would definitely be interested, and fortune telling is always fun.

Sel always loves meeting people that do interesting things, and he knows nothing about fortune telling, so he would have a lot to talk to her about!

I'll definitely try to find you guys sometime! ♥

While an optimistic, innocent acting, naive-seeming, and chocobo-enthusiast freelanfer may not seem like the ideal type to meet a fortune teller, Talan is always interested in meeting up with new and interesting folks!

Plus I would love to see the interaction between the two as he attempts to understand it on his own terms, I'll have to catch you in game sometime!