Nice to meet you!

OniDamien

Heyo! After a while of looking through the forums and being interested in trying RP, I have decided to really start trying at it! I am in Balmung, transferring there to play with a friend. I have watched quite a bit of people RP'ing, and found it to be very interesting! I talked to my friend, along with my FC, and was recommended this site to learn more about RP, and meet people. I am looking for more casual, light RP just to get used to it, since right now I am pretty shy haha I hope to get along with everyone!

That being said, I am also new to MMOs as well. I just started playing about three months ago with the recommendation of my friend, and fell in love! The game is super fun, and the story, as well as the community are very interesting and cool! 

As for my character, his name is Orduno Lusque, a Raen Au Ra. I have not delved deeply into his background.

Sorry if this was a lot, but thank you for reading ^^ Feel free to message me here or in game with any advice, or if you want to be friends and RP!  Thank you all!

Nice to meet you!

Likewise. Glad you are enjoying the game. If you are looking to get your feet wet, one way is to keep an eye on the player events coming up, and make an appearance. Even if you're too shy to jump in at first, you get a feel for how things can flow.

If you see me in the field, feel free to wave.

Welcome, welcome! Haha, I'm behind on my welcomes for people. But that's okay! I just made fresh Balmung Cookies and there's enough for all the newcomers to have one. :3

Thank you for the welcome! ^^ and I appreciate any dessert!