Kaecia Sorel

Rising

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:  Kaecia Sorel (Wildwood Elezen)
  • Primary character:  Kaecia Sorel
  • Linkshells:  none
  • Primary RP linkshell:  none

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):  Med/Heavy, non-elitist

• Views on RP combat and injuries:  I love RP combat, whether against another player or an npc'd 'boss'. I prefer rolls, especially if connected to a good RP Combat System/Char Sheet. I can't stand godmoders so rolls tend to be more fair... unless the RNG gods are being jerks. Freeform works as well for friends and guild mates.
    As for injury, that's expected at some point. No death, dismemberment/maiming, or disfigurement, unless discussed and agreed upon prior to engagement.
  • Views on IC romance:  Desired but with a couple clarifications: 1) Any relationship would have to be completely organic and follow a natural progression. 2) 'Romance' is not synonymous with 'ERP'.  *Please note that romance is only a small, if important, part of my adventurer's life. Any romance prospect would first have to be a friend and kindred spirit, sharing the same thirst for adventure and ethos as she does.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):  I've never had a player played IC relative and would be very open to this.

• Views on lore:  Lore abiding and prefer to RP with others of the same mindset. That said I don't mind those that are creative and can bend lore without breaking it, but it has to be in a believable way for the world.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):  Always IC in IC channels. Detest OOC on IC channels. Almost never IC in Whispers... unless my character emotes whispering to another. 

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:  Currently: GMT-6 (Mountain)
  • Contact info:  Message me here or whisper in game!

*Note: I am brand new to the game and lore. Still learning but an experienced RPer. While RP is my focus I also like to PvE and if I can PvE and RP at the same time, that's best!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]