Peeking out of lurker status

Ophexis

Hi! I've been looking at stuff here once in a while and even made wiki pages, but I didn't have the courage to introduce myself, but I feel it would be more polite to finally say hello now!

So overall I'm not really new to mmos (and absolutely not new to videogames in general), I've played from Runescape many years ago to a little Maple Story, some Global Agenda, APB and a month-ish or two of Aion. But FFXIV is the only mmo I've stuck with for so long. (A few months so far!). I've played and watched my brother play many FF games too other than ffxiv.

I've rp'd for many years on french rp forums when I was a teenager, then after a break of a few years I started rp-ing again in english on tumblr. I can do all kinds of rps, from light to heavy, but I tend to stay in the light-medium range.

I have four characters in the game. Towering Hound on Siren (big cinnamon roll), Pupuri Puri (very small cotton candy lala), U'lamahni Khai (U cat!) and Narangal Qestir (silent red grump!) on Balmung! 

And now some personal stuff I suppose! I am a *inhales* recently-graduated-from-college, cis lady, aromantic, canadian, 22 yrs old 3D artist. I love video games, drawing, collecting figures and dolls and game soundtracks.

I have some bad social anxiety (and general anxiety too probably), which is why I hadn't introduced myself yet and why I'm not actively rping either, but I'm making baby steps (I can now do dungeons with up to two strangers!) with the help of friends.

That said, I mean no offense if I don't reply to tells, says, interactions, or run away from people. It's just me not knowing what to do and either freezing or panic-running off! I'm better at this now, but sometimes I get taken off guard. 

ANYWAY that got REALLY long! Apologies and hi again!