[CLOSED] Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with marriage potential.

I'm searching for a long-term roleplay partner that is interested in emotion-driven roleplay, character development, and the possibility for marriage and romance. Humorous moments and general slice-of-life stuff is loved as well.

Due to my character's backstory, I am mostly searching for somebody that is able to somewhat relate to Sarina and support her while also helping her to overcome the horrors she's experienced. A pillar of support, rather than somebody to lean on, so to speak. Race matters little to me, but as an interest for marriage and romance, I would prefer a male character.

Also, please note that although I am interested in marriage and romance for my character, such things will have to develop naturally through the roleplay for me to consider them.

I'm often available from the early evening (~5PM EST) to early morning hours during weekdays and weekends, with obvious exceptions when something has come up or I am otherwise occupied. Although I am a heavy roleplayer, I still enjoy playing the game, and as such, I am not always available to roleplay every time I am in-game. Also, feel free to read Sarina's backstory to gain a general understanding of what she's been through. (It is still evolving, but the general skeleton and theme is there. I won't be modifying much of her early backstory.)

If you are interested, please send me a private message or a /tell in-game. I would be quite happy to elaborate further.

I may be opening this thread again in the future, however, I'm not currently seeking at the moment.

Personal preference is to always, always let those kind of things happen naturally and never plan for chemistry or IC perfection... but, that being said I hope you manage to find what you're looking for. Good luck!

I agree! That's why I mention the romance as possible. I prefer to let the roleplay progress as it will due to character interactions. If the characters are naturally seeming to move in that direction, then so be it!