Hello....again!

Branson Thorne

Well as you can probably tell by the join date / post count, I'm not exactly new, and I've already created one of these threads when I was.

But anyways, I've been out of the game for roughly 6 months (maybe 7 now?) and only visited the forums sporadically during the that time.

Since as such, I see a lot of new friends and just wanted to re-introduce myself to everyone!

Still new to RP and don't have my current character "Allison Hale" quite ready for RP yet but hopefully later today I can finish fleshing out the details.

Also on an ending note, I apologize for the RP meet-ups with several of you here of whom I've never made it to. I do apologize and was nothing personal. As I said before on here, I'm a first time dad and it was to hard to juggle a newborn and RP. And obviously my little girl was WAYYYY more important than a game so....hope you understand!

If anyone wants to discuss some RP possibilities or hear what I'm planning RP wise you can find me on Skype @ SicketySix pretty much 24/7.

Thanks!

Best to learn how to juggle the newborn as quickly as you can. Once they start getting bigger it throws off their balance in the air and makes them easier to drop. It won't ever be any easier than it is right now.

Hmm you know, I think you may be on to something! Thanks God I didn't have twins, right?!