The New Guy

FallenFedora

Hey there Hydaelyn! The best looking hatter you'll ever see here. New to FF 14, but not to MMO's or Roleplay in general. I've got well over 7+ years in the business, ranging from forum based mediums, pen and paper, and various games.

Started out with my old man as a kid, he was one of the original geeks doing the DnD thing, literally, out of his basement with his pals. Passed the hobby onto me, and I took it to forums, eventually ending up (as so many do) in the black hole that was World of Warcraft. Did a little Old Republic on the side. Always been a Final Fantasy fan, and looking forward to having a blast in Square's world.

I usually like to put myself out there and come up with RP meta's and storyboards (with other people so they can help reign me in when I get too extravagant) that carry on for awhile, favoring deep development over time - usually something dark or tragic. I -really- like cliche tropes. (I mean c'mon. They're awesome. Except when they aren't.) I've been a part of several circles; Political, Military, Social and School-Esque RP.

Still trying to get a character onto Balmung but you bet your ass you'll know when I get there! Already got a guy and a loose idea for how to throw up a story around him, based on what I know of the lore so far (and Square's own use of cliches.). The first guy is an Au Ra Dark Knight. He's meant to be a charismatic guy with a lot in his closet, very big on the whole pragmatic and cynical 'Lights cast shadows' outlook on life and a very large scale ultimatum that I refuse to shed details on OOC right now. (Oh hi there tall dark and brooding... Haven't seen a hundred just like you already.)

Some real life details about me; I like to think I'm pretty good with a pencil, and only just started poking around with digital programs, trying to make things look super sexy. I'm an active duty service member and... I really fuckin' like cookies. 

Always looking to make some contacts and get to know the community. Hoping I get to make a ton of stories with you guys. *