Development: Destructively Jealous Psychopath

The RPC generally slows down during the weekends. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this character concept; I think the lighter solution is to find out what she's jealous of and let that bloom into everything else. Could be as simple as having never caught her break in whatever field she was passionate about (let's say she fizzled out as an alchemist's trainee) so whenever she sees people doing better than her, or just grasping things better, she wigs out.

I don't feel comfortable designing a character by committee, so pardon my not thought out response.

Wow. This is probably the most well-thought out character development I've ever seen. It even has a graph! As for your last two questions, I can really only answer the first one. I like to preface it by saying that I'm not exactly normal.

Some behaviors that bother me:

-When people touch me without my permission. Be it a friendly slap on the back or a light tap on the shoulder, I generally feel angry when others touch me. It can be difficult to control. Maybe your character can use something like that.

-I tend to be territorial and I dislike it when people come into my perceived space without invitation. It may be my office, apartment, or simply a chair in a corner. Perhaps your character could have a special item they carry with them or keep in their home. When others touch it or show too much interest it could cause her to display a quick burst of irrational anger.

In addition, maybe this will help you find examples of the type of character you are wanting to play:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere These characters often have facades of normalcy but are completely psychotic underneath.