Very Short Intro

Hello all. My name is Zaragh Kilana, a Duskwight Elezen currently residing in Gridania and I am a student of the magical arts. I spend much of my time casually walking about the forest lands of the Central Shroud on my own gathering resources and continuously expanding my knowledge of the magic arts. I consider myself to be the wandering loner type and very much enjoy the peace and serenity the atmosphere of the forest provides to help me attune myself and my thoughts to my work. But make no mistake about it when I say I have a dark side; one which has an uncontrollable tendency to be very destructive in nature. This, sadly, is a trait in which I have inherited from my family's bloodline and have yet to discover a method of keeping it quelled. If you happen to come across me along the Shroud or within Gridania, feel free to say hello. I just ask that you don't sneak up on me. I can't guarantee the outcome of my reaction.

Edit: I didn't like how this toon turned out, so I went and rolled another one. Maybe next time I ought to know whether or not I'll be happy with one before I go trying to advertise him. :geek: Still going to be primarily in Gridania. I have a habit of having my walk/run toggled to walk at all times. So if you see someone casually strolling by you, feel free to engage me in some RP.

Not much' date=' Oskar. Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to some interaction with the community. Drop me a line in game or something. I promise I won't set you on fire.. (maybe) :lol:[/quote']Hehe... I'm the one they have to worry about setting people on fire. >.> Just ask Reta!