Salutations!

Kasumi

I... don't think that was me? I haven't even been playing the game for a week yet... :o

Maybe this went on and I just didn't notice? I'm so sorry. hahaha

Weird! There's another aspiring artist Au Ra running around then, I guess, heh.

If you find them, please let me know! I'd like to pair up and find some good market spots. ;D!

Will do! And I like your hair color better than theirs (the all white thing they had going was a bit overwhelming) but don't tell them I said that. :b

I don't get it, why is that the hair color of choice for like, 80% of female Au Ra?

I don't know. Most of them I see are black/white. Maybe to play off the horns?

Weird! There's another aspiring artist Au Ra running around then, I guess, heh.

If you find them, please let me know! I'd like to pair up and find some good market spots. ;D!

Will do! And I like your hair color better than theirs (the all white thing they had going was a bit overwhelming) but don't tell them I said that. :b

I don't get it, why is that the hair color of choice for like, 80% of female Au Ra?

Don't do that, remain speshuw like you are!

Don't do that, remain speshuw like you are!

Ohhh nonononononononono. I like Kasumi as she is. No worries about that! 

Just wish I had more gil and levels to buy vanity items I want. haha

Oh the joys of being new.

Well I wish you luck with that.

Rping is a very expensive in-game hobby.

You will unlock cooler stuff as you level up though.

Don't sweat it to bad!

Besides, I'm sure you've noticed all those little green leaf ERP alts standing around in starting gear at the QS, at least you are not them!:thumbsup:

Don't sweat it to bad!

Besides, I'm sure you've noticed all those little green leaf ERP alts standing around in starting gear at the QS, at least you are not them!:thumbsup:

Indeed! I hit a couple big wins at the Golden Saucer yesterday..? So she has a great outfit now. I'm quite content. :love:

Don't sweat it to bad!

Indeed! I hit a couple big wins at the Golden Saucer yesterday..? So she has a great outfit now. I'm quite content. :love:

Seriously?!? I never win anything from there! We're going there together sometime!

Don't sweat it to bad!

Seriously?!? I never win anything from there! We're going there together sometime!

haha. I got 10k two days in a row at the cactpot thing. I guess a gambling trip is in order.

Don't sweat it to bad!

haha. I got 10k two days in a row at the cactpot thing. I guess a gambling trip is in order.

All nighter!