A Seeker, a Keeper, and a Xaela looking for an FC!

Hello! Myself and two of my friends are looking for an FC to call home! The three of us are leaning more on the dark side of RP. Mature themes, perhaps some criminal activity, etc. etc. We only ask for understanding in that, we're all three adults, and some suggestive and adult themes do pop up from time to time, we just ask that, while we live and breath by the OOC/IC line, that our FC also respects that, which I'm sure won't be a problem. :)

The three of us are just looking for quality, solid RP that doesn't divide the ranks inside that causes ostracism and feelings of exclusion. Just want something friendly that has a solid story!

Our names our R'kehn Tia (me), Raevyn Bajihri, and Undyne Qestir. Thank you!

I'd recommend shooting either RiniKett a PM or looking into Wayfarer's of Eorzea. I myself have already pitched a plot to her that's going to fall under the morally ambiguous side of the spectrum and she's more than open to the idea - it's a small but very friendly and drama free community in-so-far as I've seen. Best of luck!

Hello! Myself and two of my friends are looking for an FC to call home! The three of us are leaning more on the dark side of RP. Mature themes, perhaps some criminal activity, etc. etc. We only ask for understanding in that, we're all three adults, and some suggestive and adult themes do pop up from time to time, we just ask that, while we live and breath by the OOC/IC line, that our FC also respects that, which I'm sure won't be a problem. :)

The three of us are just looking for quality, solid RP that doesn't divide the ranks inside that causes ostracism and feelings of exclusion. Just want something friendly that has a solid story!

Our names our R'kehn Tia (me), Raevyn Bajihri, and Undyne Qestir. Thank you!

Hey there! The three of you would make a good fit for the Vault reavers!

We are currently a neutral-alligned guild currently finalizing plot points for our first story arc (RP sessions involving a simple RNG based combat myself and my officers collaborated for our story arcs sessions across Eorzea (think DnD style campaigns).

We're also currently Rank 8, still relatively new, but with a small crew of active members working together to raise the FC from scratch, our first project is saving for our own FC house.

If you have any questions you may contact me (Y'uraq Tia) or my Co-founder, Arzu Dilara.

More info about the Vault Reavers: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=13302

Our FC site: http://vault-reavers.enjin.com/

On the side of the most recently bumped posts, it read 'A Seeker, a Keeper, and a Xaela..." and I was hoping you were gonna make a 'x walked into a bar' joke. I am sad. You made me sad.

So a Roe, a Lalafell and a Elezen walk into a bar. They hit their heads and the lala walks under it. *jazz hands*