Circle of Mages LS/RP

Purpose of the Linkshell:

I'm looking to Roleplay a collective of some the best, most powerful and knowledgeable mages in all of Eorzea. Black Mages, White Mages, Summoners, Scholars, Astrologians(I guess even Dark Knights?)Good or Evil we will be a group of magic users whose sole goal is to embellish in our curiosities and the experimentation of magic.  And when thing go awry we will be there to draw power from each other.

Restrictions:

-I prefer if your main is a Disciple of Magic, but if have a DoM that is atleast lvl 40, that's fine too.

-If you are a non magic user then the only way you would be allowed to join is if you become a mage's retainer. ^^

If you're interested reply back with a little info about your character and when you're most likely to be on or send me a tell in game to Yvetter Edmont.

I'm new to balmung and I'm really looking for some new friends. i thought this would be a good way to do it. ^^

Purpose of the Linkshell:

I'm looking to Roleplay a collective of some the best, most powerful and knowledgeable mages in all of Eorzea. Black Mages, White Mages, Summoners, Scholars, Astrologians(I guess even Dark Knights?)Good or Evil we will be a group of magic users whose sole goal is to embellish in our curiosities and the experimentation of magic.  And when thing go awry we will be there to draw power from each other.

Restrictions:

-I prefer if your main is a Disciple of Magic, but if have a DoM that is atleast lvl 40, that's fine too.

-If you are a non magic user then the only way you would be allowed to join is if you become a mage's retainer. ^^

If you're interested reply back with a little info about your character and when you're most likely to be on or send me a tell in game to Yvetter Edmont.

I'm new to balmung and I'm really looking for some new friends. i thought this would be a good way to do it. ^^

Reiner here, Hit me up in game sometime on Reiner Dorn. I play a mage, and leader of Company of people who hunt evil mages, forbidden magic users, the sort. And I run the weekly mage combat tournament.

I may be interested (I am always interested in meeting new people!). 

I'm interested in meeting mages characters and do more magic-oriented rp, but not being part of a community, as my main is clearly not on the ""good"" side - would that be acceptable in the linkshell?

(My case would be a little complicated, as my main character is learning thaumaturgy in secret with a black mage. She'd be interested in learning more things from thaumaturgists and black mages but it would be - or at least she would try to - anonymously, as she totaly risks her life for doing so.)

Zealous Oak (See In Game: Doc Oak) is a somewhat renowned physician and conjurer by now through RP, as well as a devotee of the faith. I would love to RP a little more about the mystickal side of things than simply patching up my favorite knuckledusters at the Grindstone event. lol

I am on all the time, so you're bound to run into or past Oak eventually. Just look for a big Roe in the healer's robe. :)