Glamourous

Larson

So, I've been seeing some dungeon(and non-dungeon) armor recently that I want, and I realized I couldn't find a list of where to get them. I figure I might as well put a thing together.

Basically, I'm going to post the groupings, and you all can help me properly label the dungeons or things they come from. Eventually, I'll be adding notes on the requirements to obtain the items pictured.

((NOTE: Don't quote the images. Let's keep the image traffic to a minimum))

1450fdfc85e9fddbd81e6d591ca82f8b92ca6f12_22.png

fd637f8331a30c406cbbb5d29fd477b67e1b3731_3.png

Labyrith of the Ancients - 1st Section of Crystal Tower Raid (Mor Dhona)

You must have completed the quest Primal Awakening and unlocked Crystal Tower.

Req: Lvl50/iLvl55

d6df69c94ae42edd179735bd56103e3064772c94_0.png

Syrcus Tower - 2nd Section of Crystal Tower Raid (Mor Dhona)

Needs completion of Labyrinth of the Ancients.

5d677f92bbe71478ffaccd9972735b3d4280abe6_37.png

The World of Darkness - 3rd Section of Crystal Tower Raid (Mor Dhona)

Needs completion of Syrcus Tower

a5a072656ab605ef70ac3612d91f30e41d038115_34.png

tumblr_ndygw7HxmV1tl70cvo1_500.png

af0b182500d333b21453da4a4e1fbfe0130a668d_2.png

Alexander. Needs detailed explanation.

Ironworks_gear1.png

Allagan Tomestone of Poetics

(Mor Dhona)

ffxiv_pub_patch3.1_24.png

Saint Mocianne's Arboretum - Dravanian Hinterlands

You will need to have completed the MSQ "Heavensward", and An Overgrown Ambition

Req: Lvl60/iLvl170

Pharos Sirius (Hard) - Limsa Lominsa Upper Deck

Needs completion of original Pharos Sirius, MSQ "Heavensward", and Quest "Things Are Getting Sirius"

Req: Lvl60/iLvl170

0fb10bfa5fb0d98e8df53ae34708af0ec030e6e8_14.png

Allagan Tomestones of Esoterics.

You better work bitch.

07266327d4e9e0b0bf0278d5e11911b6.jpg

The Vault

cc5b2ba8ffd64cef26cb0e0cdac97104f8e7308e_85.png

The Void Ark - The Sea of Clouds

Needs completion of MSQ "As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness" of Patch 3.1.

Req: Lvl60/iLvl175+

ffxiv_pub_patch3.1_59.png

Let's start with these, and when I finish the listing I'll add more.

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/1450fdfc85e9fddbd81e6d591ca82f8b92ca6f12_22.png

You can get versions of these as crafted items or from Wolves' Den (PVP) with the seals with some restrictions.

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/fd637f8331a30c406cbbb5d29fd477b67e1b3731_3.png

Labyrinth of the Ancients

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/d6df69c94ae42edd179735bd56103e3064772c94_0.png

Syrcus Tower

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/a5a072656ab605ef70ac3612d91f30e41d038115_34.png

From dungeons of  Keeper of the Lake, Ampdapor Keep (HM), and Wanderer's Palace (HM)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/5f4df253e2b9468ab42f62dc29e03748/tumblr_ndygw7HxmV1tl70cvo1_500.png

Final Coil Dreadywyrm gear (T10-T13)

Weapons are all T13 as per previous coil drops

Edit:

Lodestone offers you which coffers will drop what gear

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/duty/?category2=2

Edit2: It will list the coffers (1 or 2) and from what boss. So you can go to boss 2 of Amdapor Keep and see that you can get the Vermilion Haubergeon  (Brass Blade chest piece) and the Vermilion Sollerets but you cannot get both Sipahi Turban and the Vermilion Haubergeon at the same time as they drop from the same chest.

1.No restrictions on the crafted gear. The PVP versions, Warwolf set, however I believe are also not restricted by PVP rank. You just have to check if they will match etc. PVP items are bought through Wolf Marks which are rewarded after PVP match completion.

Required level 50

2 and 3. Quest chain starts with Legacy of Allag in Mor Dhona (in 2.1, not sure if it has changed in 3.1)

Crystal Tower: Labyrinth of the Ancients

Legacy of Allag 50 Mor Dhona (X:21 Y:8) NPC: outlandish man

Can find the whole chain list here.

Labyrinth of the Ancients: Required lvl 50 ilvl 50

Syrcus Tower: Required lvl 50 ilvl 70

World of Darkness: Required lvl 50 ilvl 90

5. Dreadwyrm gear

Bahamut Coil Quest Coil chain here. Starts in The Waking Sands (Vesper Bay -  Western Thanalan)

Starts with Urianger's Primal Awakening  in The Waking Sands (Vesper Bay -  Western Thanalan to unlock The Coil of Bahamut (BCOB).

Clear T5 of BCOB, the following quest and then do the quest Another Turn in the Coil with Urianger (The Waking Sands) to gain access to The Second Coil of Bahamut (SCOB)

Clear T4 of SCOB (better known as T9), the following quest and then do the quest Fragments of Truth with Urianger in the Waking Sands to unlock The Final Coil of Bahamut (FCOB).

Turn 5 (BCOB) required lvl 50, ilvl 82

Turn 9 (SCOB T4) required lvl 50, ilvl 105

Turn 13 (FCOB T4) required lvl 50, ilvl 123

6. Poetics gear

You can get all of the gear (weapons and upgrades) by purchasing them with poetics from the vendor in Mor Dhona (Auriana in Revenant's Toll (X:22 Y:6)

[This is for all users, whether you have Heavensward or now as it is listed 2.0 in the 3.1 Patch notes]

edit:

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/a5a072656ab605ef70ac3612d91f30e41d038115_34.png

Varlet's, Picaroon's, and Bogatyr's set

Keeper of the Lake required lvl 50, ilvl 90

Requires 2.5 MSQ involvement to unlock. Must complete the quest "The Rising Chorus"

The Wanderer's Palace (Hard) required lvl 50, ilvl 90

Requires the completion of the quest "Not Easy being Green" in Mor Dhona following the completion of the dungeon Wanderer's Palace (ilvl 45, unlock quest "Trauma Queen" from Allene in Western Thanalan near Vesper Bay)

Amdapor Keep (Hard) required lvl 50, ilvl 90

Requires the completion of the quest "For Keeps Sake" in Mor Dhona following the completion of the dungeon Amdapor Keep (ilvl 45, unlock quest "Ghosts of Amdapor" from Nedrick Ironheart in Western Thanalan Vesper Bay).

Note that to get Amdapor Keep (Normal), you will have needed to have ranked up in you Grand Company and completed up to Aurum Vale.

Edit 2:

Defiant and Daring Duelist; Red, Lost, and Ghost Thief, Plague Bringer and Doctor sets:

Saint Mocianne's Arboretum required lvl 60, ilvl 170

Requires completion of MSQ Heavensward as well as the quest "An Overgrown Ambition" which is given by Tetchy treasure hunter in The Dravanian Hinterlands (X:12 Y:19)

Pharos Sirius (Hard) required lvl 60, ilvl 170

Requires completion of MSQ Heavensward as well as the quest "Things are getting Sirius" which is given by Trachraet in Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (X:12 Y:12).

"Things are getting Sirius" requires the completion of Pharos Sirius dungeon (ilvl 48, quest given by "Sirius Business" given by Diamanda in Aleport) as well as the following quest to the Pharos Sirius dungeon completion, "Why So Sirius"

Note: According to the lodestone, the coffers are identical in both dungeons (so if you like one dungeon more than the other you and you want to farm you don't have to farm both).

Edit 3:

Alexander (Gordias) required lvl 60, ilvl 170

Requires Heavensward MSQ completion [3.0] -  "Heavensward" and the unlock quest for "The Fist of the Father (A1)" is "Disarmed" from Slowfix in Idyllshire.

Subsequent Areas, A2 - Cuff of the Father, A3 - Arm of the Father, and A4 - Burden of the Father, are unlocked through completion of the previous Area and the following quest thereafter.

Turn in Alexander tokens to Sabina in Idyllshire (Next to Himena and Bertana)

I don't think Savage requires a guide to unlock here.

edit 4:

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/a1585905092f4cd0fcf95239489bb85da7227deb_8.png

Fistfighter's, Hussar's, Magician's, Protector's, Shikaree's, Pilgrim's Sets

Halatali HM required lvl 50 ilvl 55

Requires quest "This Time's for Fun" given by Hugubert in The Seventh Heaven of Mor Dhona. Requires Halatali (min lvl 20, quest "Hallo Halatali" given by Nedrick Ironheart in Vesper Bay Western Thanalan and requires 2.0 MSQ quest "Dressed to Deceive".

Lost City of Amdapor required level 50, ilvl 55

Requires quest "One Night in Amdapor" given by E-Sumi-Yan (Conjurer's Guild of Gridania).

Brayflox's Longstop HM required level 50, ilvl 55

Requires quest "Curds and Slay" given by Bloezoeng in The Seventh Heaven in Mor Dhona

Note: Many of the i70-i100 gear have dyeable versions in the Heavensward areas. The 3.0 MSQ will reward versions of gear that were previously dungeon drops (and are dyable). You can also find NQ versions from vendors in the Heavensward areas.

For example, the Shikaree (ARC,BRD,MCH) set is known as the Hallowed Ramie Doublet (Aiming, Casting, Healing). The Robe of Divine Harvest and Death (Healing/Casting) can be found as the Ramie Robe of Casting/Healing. The Fistfighter's Jacket (PGL,MNK,ROG,NIN) and Hussar's Jacket (DRG) can be found as the Archaeoskin Jackcoat of Gathering/Crafting (All Classes).

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/26/63/07266327d4e9e0b0bf0278d5e11911b6.jpg

Adamantite Armor Sets (Fending+Maiming), Chimerical Felt Cyclas (Striking, Aiming, Scouting, Chimerical Felt Robe (Healing+Casting)

Purchased by Heavensward Vendors NQ (Idyllshire, Matoya's Cave), Sidequests HQ, Crafted

LVL 58. They are ilvl 145

http://gamerescape.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ffxiv_pub_patch3.1_59.png

Sky Pirate's Set

Master Crafter III

2-Star lvl 60 crafting

Requires items that drop from The Diadem (Airship Exploratory Missions)

The Vault required level 57, synced to level 58

Requires Heavensward MSQ [3.0] completion to the point of quest "A Knight's Calling"

Gear can be seen on the Lodestone here.

I'm mostly listing the ones that aren't available through simple means

You may want to define what you mean by this because arguably many people will say that Dungeon gear are incredibly simple to acquire because all it takes is running dungeons and that crafted gear is more difficult because of price.

However Edgar's point is that the gear image you posted with "The Vault" underneath is not from The Vault.

Adamantite Armor Sets (Fending+Maiming), Chimerical Felt Cyclas (Striking, Aiming, Scouting, Chimerical Felt Robe (Healing+Casting)

Purchased by Heavensward Vendors NQ (Idyllshire, Matoya's Cave), Sidequests HQ, Crafted

You may want to define what you mean by this because arguably many people will say that Dungeon gear are incredibly simple to acquire because all it takes is running dungeons and that crafted gear is more difficult because of price.

However Edgar's point is that the gear image you posted with "The Vault" underneath is not from The Vault.

Weird. I got the coat in the vault. anyway its a placeholder for now

Weird. I got the coat in the vault. anyway its a placeholder for now

The gear sets are available in the very same time frame, just that the Vault comes 1 level earlier. You most likely confused the appearance or when you got it. As I mentioned above, the gear is also given through quests.