Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 - Tribute Video

Sienna

Awesome video! :cheer:

I'm gonna cry (if) I can't see the 1.0 storyline and cutscenes when I return to the game in 2.0 :cry:

Maybe I should have return abit earlier so I could have get Almil to max level and see all the boss fights too :frustrated:

Well, hate to break it to you Almil but they have discontinued allowing people to reactivate accounts for the current version (about a month ago) and the cut scenes from 1.0 won't be in ARR (there will be new shiny ones!). I'm sorry. :(

If you haven't checked the lodestone, Nov. 1 was the final save of 1.0 character data, which means any progress after that save will not be carried over to ARR. The servers for 1.0 were scheduled to come down on Nov 11th (though Yoshi-P has opted to have them come back up for social uses).

/end thread hijack :)

Well, hate to break it to you Almil but they have discontinued allowing people to reactivate accounts for the current version (about a month ago) and the cut scenes from 1.0 won't be in ARR (there will be new shiny ones!). I'm sorry. :(

Yea I assumed as much :cry:

Ah well, I'll just play amnesia in 2.0 or something, like I did when starting the game and knew nothing :roll: