To the computer techy sound people of the RPC

Riven

OK! Android is one of the easier ones, because it accepts a variety of file types. (The two most common you'll likely see is mp3 and m4a).

If you already have the track and it's not encrypted (iTunes music previously had been, not sure if radio downloads are, but purchases should not be anymore), you can use a program like Audacity (it's free!) to clip the part you want and then save it.

You can find more information for Android here: http://www.androidcentral.com/adding-your-own-custom-sounds-android

That leads to my main problem, I don't have the track >.>

That, unfortunately, is not something we can help with here. :

As per the Square Enix Terms of Service, which the RPC is supposed to follow, we can't allow the linking of game files no publicly available from Square Enix.

Now should you find the clip (like on youtube or if you record your output to line-in input with something like VoiceMeeter), editing is the easy part.

...or do it the "old school" way and grab a sound recorder on your phone, hold it up to a speaker, and get the clip that way. (Note: audio quality loss should be expected)

It's actually really easy with a program like Audacity (the one that I'm familiar with.) Just set the program to record the audio from your computer and play something that includes the audio file you want. Whether it be a Youtube video of the Ravana fight, or the Ravana fight yourself. There's no need to get into the video recording unless you really want to.

I'd find a tutorial for you on how to use Audacity to do that, but I'm at work. A Google search should help you out though.