Defiant Bride

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Defiant Bride, Regal Bride (Jenova)
  • Primary character: Defiant Bride
  • Linkshells: Aethertide Ventures 
  • Primary RP linkshell: Aethertide Ventures 

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I prefer mostly medium, I think... I'm not adverse to either light or heavy, but I like being able to both plot fun things while being free to run around and do game stuff too?

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

LOVE IT??? I love... love it. I'm totally free to injury or serious damage to my characters, though if we're new to rping together I might want some kinda warning first. But seriously there is not a hard upper limit~

• Views on IC romance:

I'm a huge sucker for romance stories, and though I like them best when they develop organically I'm not entirely ruling out just going for it. Frankly, I like the bit of mayhem that a sort of 'blind date' rp can have! I'm pretty into rping more adult stuff, but you gotta ask nicely, first!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I'm definitely interested in all kinds of friends, companions, rivalries, etc... but family wise I'm kinda picky? It'd depend on a lot of things.

• Views on lore:

I try, man... I try but I just don't know much about the lore. I'm definitely open to being told about details but in general I'm fine with anyone's headcanons or whatever?

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I try my best to use quotation marks for /say and /em so that people can easily distinguish my dialogue, but I tend to be a bit forgetful... in general I like to use fc/party chat for ooc commenting and chatter??

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Hit me up here or send me a message on tumblr.

[align=center]~MORE BRIDE ACTION BELOW~[/align]