Make Eorzea Great Again

As many of you know, the political season is upon us. Caucuses started in earnest today in other parts of the world - and I have similar ideas for my own political moves.

Tonight, in about an hour (10 PM EST) I kick off yet another marriage to another woman. This event is where I start my platform to retake Ul'Dah from the current weak and ineffective 'Lords and Ladies'. They're low energy, they don't represent anyone on anything that matters to most people. I don't promise to represent you as much as me, but what I can tell you is I'm a man that can't be bought. I'm not afraid to be disruptive and kick these worthless lowly Monetarists out.

The same can be said of the Royalists. Who do they hold above all else? A family. A family that has done what to earn its place as your literal ruler? Maybe a few hundred irrelevant years ago the Sultanate did great things, but folks I'm here to tell you they only look after themselves now. They preside over this silent-majority, people like you and me, and do what?

Support for Otto Vann is support for someone who isn't afraid to rub the noses of weak and small people in the mess they sit on. By the way that mess is you, and you allow it for who knows why.

I mean think about it. This lalafellin "ordained" to rule by birth, or even a council of people that -do not- think of you at all, what is she? She's not smart for one, believe me. How many people does she willingly talk to or deal with outside of her cloistered life? When was the last time anyone has seen her walking around in public? She probably isn't even strong like I am. She's low energy and practically invisible. That's the truth folks.

Then they allow Ishgardians to flow into the City and do what? Do their damnedest to put everyone out of business. And here's the thing people, they can bully away smaller business men, but not this one. They come here to put you out of work and sell you tacky clothing and trinkets for your home, which by the way you won't be able to afford much longer if the pace continues with the land grabbing they do. Do you really want that? I'll stop it, with tariffs and more. Better to try than let them do what they wish with Ul'Dah. It'll be amazing.

It starts with you coming to my wedding that takes place soon. Together we will Make Eorzea Great Again.

-Otto Vann

What is your stance on Ala Mhigans, sir? I mean, we all know they are the true pest to be dealt with, let alone the Domans.

I'm from the Great City of Ala Mhigo. I was born there, and lived with my first wife in Little Ala Mhigo before she passed away. Her passing led me to Ul'Dah where I made a name for myself years ago and have become the sensation everyone knows of now.

It's a fine City and it's people can be great, like me. I'm very very very rich as everyone knows, and it wasn't by birth or chance.

I can bring that energy to Ul'Dah and help Make Eorzea Great Again.

Sir what is your stance on moogles?

Moogles? I'll tell you what I think of the moogles. First of all...

First of all they seem to be positive. They don't come here and ruin things, seek hand outs and make a nuisance. They try to contribute positively to our communities. Secondly, they're good people, high energy. We want more people to be like moogles frankly.