Blackbloods and Oathkeepers - (No set date yet)

Synn

Ever since the founding of their orders the Dark knights of the Heolstor family and the Paladins of the Arlice family have been embroiled in a bloody feud. The reasons for the feud long forgotten by both families the two have never stopped fighting. Even with a son from Heolstors and a daughter from the Arlice eloped and started a life together the fighting became even more severe because of it. However, as Ishgard closed its gates the fighting came to an abrupt halt, but old grudges remained festering throughout time. Old men would not forgive the other for past transgressions ensuring that the next generation would carry the same grudges with them as days became years.

With Ishgard’s gates now reopened and recent events within the city both families have begun building up their strength and for the first time ever have begun seeking outside help to end the feud once and for all. For their services Adventures joining up with either family can expect a substantial reward for their aid.

((Right so ooc info, I’ve been playing around with this idea for a while now and I’ve a rough outline for this and that to go down. The general idea of this is Dark knights versus Paladins as well as what I think the “worse” bit is with Dark knights communing too much. And since this is going to involve IC fights suggestions on which method to have those fights would be nice. I’ve only done free form so far. With the conclusion of this I’ve been playing around with another idea specifically for those who RP Dark knights, but I’ll get to that in a different post later down the line.

Now this would be the first time I would be doing something like this not to mention that I need some help running it. What I mostly need are volunteers to play certain npcs, namely the leaders of the Dark knight family and the Paladin family, Cedric Heolstor and Darrick Arlice respectively. In addition to playing those two npcs I’d ask you to help organize other players that would like to be involved on either side. Other than that you don’t have to be a Paladin or Dark knight ICly to participate, but I’m sure we wouldn’t want this to get too big and have a flood of text where things become a mess.

:| OK I think I’m rambling now so in closing, if you’d like to help out toss me a pm here or in game or contact me on my recently made skype account – Synn_Heolstor. A tell in game would probably be the best way to reach me but, I’ll be checking all of those when I'm able now that this is here. One last thing, if this needs to be moved elsewhere then alright, spent some time debating where to post this and this seemed the appropriate place.))