Outgoing Miqo looking for connections!

Aly is a fun loving Keeper of the Moon that is looking for some friends, jobs, perhaps even a romantic encounter!

She comes from a kind of odd family, where its tradition to be kicked out of your house as soon as your old enough to keep yourself alive, and make it on your own till you have your own business.

Well Aly has no desire to run a business, and typically lives day to day doing any odd job to make sure she has food in her stomach and a roof over her head.

Here is her wiki : https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Aly_Fashonti

My time zone is CST, so if interested feel free to message Aly Fashonti in game, or sent me a message here! :love:

I meant to send you a PM earlier after you fixed the link for your wiki but, guess I forgot.

That being said, I'm down to RP with you. As soon as I quit stalling today, I will be setting up my own wiki and I'll PM it to you.

Sweet can't wait!

Hey there Aly! Feel free to message me in-game or here at the RPC, I can guide you to our FC house where there's often RP going on and you can make a few new friends. No need to join of course if you have your own thing going on FC-wise, we have friends from lots of groups, but we are definitely recruiting if you do have that on your goal list. :)

Hey there Aly! Feel free to message me in-game or here at the RPC, I can guide you to our FC house where there's often RP going on and you can make a few new friends. No need to join of course if you have your own thing going on FC-wise, we have friends from lots of groups, but we are definitely recruiting if you do have that on your goal list. :)

I come to Wayfarers on Friday nights! Atleast when i remember too..  I will definately have to swing by not on a Friday night and check it out :3

I come to Wayfarers on Friday nights! Atleast when i remember too..  I will definately have to swing by not on a Friday night and check it out :3

Yay! Yeah, we haven't done tavern night in a couple weeks, since the FC leader who likes to host them has been away from the game getting married IRL. Should be starting them up again in a couple weeks, but the inn and tavern are still totally open for random RP, and we do a lot of RP around there. Doesn't hurt to swing by whenever and see if something's happening, or just shoot me a tell and I can let you know. :3