Lo'kalha Luha / Toola Roola

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Toola Roola (Lalafel - Female) / Lo'kalha Luha (Miqo'te - Female)

• Primary character: Toola Roola / Lo'kalha Luha

• Linkshells: None as of yet

• Primary RP linkshell: None at the moment

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium -> Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Injuries are fine provided the scenario is handled well, but anything with lasting implications should be discussed with me OOCly beforehand. I'm not okay with permadeath unless the circumstances are exceptional.

• Views on IC romance:

Romance RP is fine by me, provided there's a good amount of IC development to warrant it! Relationships require sturdy foundations after all!

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I love to see friendships develop over time much like romances, but if you want something pre-established (family or friends), just contact me beforehand to discuss things and we'll try to work something out!

Views on lore:

I'm new to FFXVI but I'm learning and consider myself to be in the realm of lore friendly. I am -very- receptive to pointers, so don't be afraid to tell me if I've made a miss-step regarding lore. I need to learn!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

It's all peachy keen as long as you clearly mark messages that are supposed to be IC and OOC. I tend to use double brackets to mark OOC, but everyone has their own method! I generally use /say or /em for IC conversation and any /linkshell activity will be IC or OOC depending upon the linkshell's rules.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: UTC

• Contact info: Feel free to contact me here on the forums or via a listed character name in game. I also have skype, which is available on request.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]