What's a catchy title... quick![closed]

For the time being, Nat is no longer being rped, sadly. I've had some unfortunate circumstances arise with her and sadly will not be rping her for the foreseeable future. I do hope to get her back on track but till then, thank you everyone who expressed interest in rping with her, I am sorry RL reared up and basically sucked. 

I don't title things well... too much pressure!:dazed:

Lets get down to business! To defeat...the huns!

I have posted two other forums so far... because I'm an overachiever that takes any excuse to shirk leveling responsibilities. But I wanted to put something here so I feel fully accomplished!

A little intro for the player:

I'm rather new to FFXIV, been playing for a little over a month now and I love it! I wanted to focus a bit on leveling because I know that once I start rping, it'll be very difficult for me to continue to grind. Having reached the point I'd set for myself, I am now very excited to dive into some rp! 

I enjoy long term/story rp, but casual, friend making rp is fun too! Communication is very important to me. Not in the sense that I need someone to outline every single thing their character is going to do but just knowing that if someone has an issue, question or idea, they feel comfortable talking to me about it before/after/during an rp. It's suppose to be fun and communication is a great way to make sure it stays that way! :D

Now the important stuff!

Who: I'm so glad you asked. Natsume is presently my main focus both leveling and rping. I have a basic idea of where I'd like for her to go, but she is a fresh character, and has lots and lots of room to grow. This is by design and she is not the type to share her life story/fall in love with a body after a few hours of talking, because that's not fun! ;) 

What: Natsume has plans to learn about magics and it's various applications. Her passion is cooking presently but also she has a strong desire to learn about astrology as well and how to read the stars. She is looking for a tutor in any area of magic that would be willing to walk a complete novice through it. 

Nat is also available for connections to other Au Ra but mostly Xaela; check out her wiki HERE

When: Any time! I'm online almost all day, some afking for extended periods but I'm usually home. As a stay at home mom, I get a lot of game time but nights I'm able to more fully settle down and do some fun stuff. Messaging me is a good way to discover when would be the best time for some rp, if you're not sure. I take literal walk ups really well, though they don't really happen that often. So if you would like to brainstorm a "bump into" let me know! I'm super creative at running into people! I am not responsible for any injuries...

Where: Most anywhere, especially Gridania and Limsa! She also likes to go on walks through the Black Shroud and star gaze around La Noscea. Nat likes Thanalan but she finds it a bit too warm a lot of the time, however, it's not completely unheard of for her to be around Ul'dah and the area.

What flavor:

I have other characters I hope to get into some rp in the near future, but Natsume has gotten the most work and so I thought it appropriate to get her out there first. If curious about those other souls, let me know! :D 

Thanks for coming by!! See ya'll ingame!

Natsume, If I can call you Natsume....

Natsume, I think I like your style. You won me at quoting Mulan lyrics. 

I play Selarian Cloverbloom or O'bahk Tia these days. Look me up some time. I would love to see what you are like in game!

Of course you can! And thank you! Mulan is wonderful. I'm around a lot so I'll try to catch you in game sometime! :) (does that smiley look weird to anyone? What even with that unibrow)

It's pre-fashionable. Unibrows are projected to be all the rage in 2017. Shaved heads, too (notice the smiley doesn't have any hair besides the brows). Oh, and rhinectomy. No nose. You may be surprised to know that I actually looked up what removal of the nose would be medically called. That's how I roll.

Throw a fish at me sometime, too, if you'd like to RP. I'm most often on O'sena Rhen (O'bahk Tia's sister) or Summer Holly. A PM sent here on the RPC is also fine if you want to arrange a specific time and day or something. Whatever works. :)

And that aside, welcome!

It's pre-fashionable. Unibrows are projected to be all the rage in 2017. Shaved heads, too (notice the smiley doesn't have any hair besides the brows). Oh, and rhinectomy. No nose. You may be surprised to know that I actually looked up what removal of the nose would be medically called. That's how I roll.

Throw a fish at me sometime, too, if you'd like to RP. I'm most often on O'sena Rhen (O'bahk Tia's sister) or Summer Holly. A PM sent here on the RPC is also fine if you want to arrange a specific time and day or something. Whatever works. :)

And that aside, welcome!

I totally learned a thing! Nice! lol Thanks :D I'll do that sometime! Looking forward to meeting you.

Also, fish are wonderful attention-getter tools!