Lycie'a Cays

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Lycie'a Cays

• Primary character: Lycie'a Cays

• Linkshells:N/A (Feel free to suggest some)

• Primary RP linkshell:See above

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium - Heavy --- I'm always up to RP but I do occasionally goof around doing dungeons and such when I get bored and don't have anyone to RP with. It's leaning more toward heavy lately due to my lack of desire to level.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Pretty much good with it so long as it's understandable and not excessive in regards to injures. The combat itself I prefer to do it mostly through emotes so it's a bit more realistic but, I understand that it can be tough to keep things fair so using RNG is good too!

• Views on IC romance:

Huge fan of romance in general so I'd more than welcome it. Of course, so long as it's within reason. Don't want to make anyone uncomfortable now, do we? ^.^

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Pretty much the same in regards to any kind of RP. So long as it's within reason and it's not just thrown in your face. Anything is good. Would love to see what ideas people come up with!

• Views on lore:

I'm flexible. I prefer to stay within lore but a little bit of creativity here and there is nice to spice things up. A little surprise every now and then!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I try to keep to the basics. Putting quotes around what my character would say. Using /em and /tell when whispering. I'll work with whatever though if I need to change it up at all.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Eastern

• Contact info:In-game, Skype: sox-ricky, or Discord: Varkro#2718 I'm on a lot so feel free to say hello. ^.^

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 1 year later...

Updated!

I no longer have the characters I had before and I am now starting anew! So, by all means, message me. ^.^ I'd love to build a story with you!