A Returning Ishgardian (Looking for all connections)

After a long and over-extended break, I'm returning to Final Fantasy yet again to continue roleplaying; now a lot of things probably have changed and some people remain and some people have moved on to different things so it's time to make some new friends and stuff!

First of all, I'll go ahead and put the wiki page right here ---> Wiki Page!

It has a lot more information and its filled out pretty well and hopefully there will be more to add such as rumors from you guys if we have enough encounters and what not, but there will be some IC Information here too in-case you don't want to read it and the picture does need changing!

Garrett is a freelancer, offering his weapons and skills to those for a pretty decent price from tracking someone down, to bodyguard duty, cooking, cleaning, wait maybe that's too much or is it?

What else am I looking for?

New friends to enjoy RPing with and interacting with IC or OCC, because having connections among different people is great and it can lead to other things. Possibly looking for a romantic partner, who knows? Nothing beats a good enemy/nemesis though, I think sometimes having a feud between characters or more can always lead to some interesting scenarios.

Thanks for taking the time to read it!

See you guys out there, just send me a PM or a /tell in game if I'm on!

First of all, welcome back! Second, yay more Ishgard people! My Miqo'te Leih was raised by an Ishgardian, so its a place close to heart :D

I'm usually running around in-game at different hours, so if you see me don't hesitate to poke me. I have a policy of RP beats PVE (I'm never reaching 60, I know x.x) and usually RP in Thanalan since my poor kitten is stuck there. She's always happy to meet Ishgardians! Unless they are certain Elezen who knows what he did >_>

Welcome back! A lot of people seem to be returning recently (myself included), which is pretty exciting. The more the merrier.

My first character was Ishgardian, so I love seeing more people embrace it.

Anyways, enjoy being back.

Welcome! Garrett sounds interesting, and I'd love to RP with you sometime! I have six active RP characters, but the main two are Solenne and Michaux. Solenne has a wiki (link in my sig), and Mich has a short profile on my tumblr (also linked in my sig). Let me know if you'd like to set something up.

Thank you Leih!

My hours are pretty random, I'm on whenever really so I can't really give times of when I'd be on because I might be working or I've just keeled over from working too much and I'm too tired! I'll take note of it whenever I'm in Thanalan next but I know your pain it took me an awfully long time to get into Ishgard and to level 60 but thats probably because I was really lazy.

Thanks Abodo for welcoming me back, maybe its just that time for people, new work hours or things like that, I think Ishgardian characters are pretty cool because off all the stuff that can be worked with but that can be said for all the other areas really and I'll do my best!

And another thanks for you Solenne!

Thanks for the compliments and I'd be more than happy to RP with you sometime, feel free to message me in game or PM me, whichever is easiest. Can't say I have that many characters Garrett is the one and only right now, maybe more in the future but we'll see and I've taken a look at Solenne's page, very detailed! Blows mine right outta the water.

Welcome back!

Im on most of the the time during the day, and my character Aly Fashonti is also a freelance worker that works out of all the cities including Ishgard! Feel free to send me a tell!

Welcome back!

Im on most of the the time during the day, and my character Aly Fashonti is also a freelance worker that works out of all the cities including Ishgard! Feel free to send me a tell!

Thanks Aly! Always good to see more Freelancers about here and there, if I manage to catch you online I will make sure to do so and if I forget to or miss it, just do the same with me! ^^

Ello!

I'd love to meet your character as well sometime. I'm looking to build many new friend relations as well to see how things go in multiple directions. I'm going to be on and about this week end so I'll keep an eye out for your random hours. :)

You can view my wiki, but it is lacking in certain areas still. As a former merc herself, Rini's outlook might make a good foil for him and make for interesting conversations. Enjoy your day and I'll keep an eye out. :D

It would be nice to know more about his background: i.e. where he came from and whatnot.

Aya was a performer in the lower levels of Ishgard until a few years ago, though she's not returned to Ishgard since escaping from it just before ARR :)

Welcome back!

Jade is also from Ishgard, but he doesn't particularly feel much alliance towards it for multiple reasons. I'd love to plot with you sometime.:lol:

Sounds good to me! Just try catch me online because my hours are random at the moment due to work, but I should be around the majority of the time this week and thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to throw Zalina into this mix.  She's a fellow Ishgard and at the moment, has self-exiled herself for the sake of a personal quest that has her traveling quite a bit all over the place.

I'd love to RP sometime!

Been trying to find you in game for a while now, seems that I keep missing you which is just really unlucky so I decided to check back here at last, let me know when you're available and stuff I'm down for RPing!

And another *cough* bump *cough*.