3.3 24 man raid sign ups

(Wasn't sure where to stick this thread, figured here was a good spot as any. This is a repost from the Levelers LS thread put here since it's an open invite! :D )

[align=center]WEEPING CITY OF MHACH

(hope I remembered the name right...)[/align]

New 24 man raid coming up in 3.3! You excite? I know I am!

Want to go day one, but mannnn... that DF...? dazed.gif

(To clarify, "going Day One" does mean Tuesday, June 7th.)

*plays bongos badly*

Come along with the RP Levelers LS for a trip through Teh Ebil Outside with a bunch of laid back, chill folks! Let's figure this place out and have fun doing it!

Min ilvl requirement is 205.

Tank:

Tank: E'ko (WAR)

Tank: Gaius (ANY)* (MST)

Backup tanks: K'nahli, Valia (PLD)

Healer: Bala (WHM)(unable to make it unless we go late)

Healer: Clover Blake (WHM)* (EU)

Healer: Amethyst (WHM/AST)* (MST)

Healer: Evangeline (WHM)

Healer: Garza Redwing (SCH/WHM)

Healer:

Backup healers: Ralin (SCH), Valia (SCH)

DPS: Valia (BLM)

DPS: Sacred (SMN)

DPS: Khuma (MCH)

DPS: Catina (SMN)

DPS: Xeiz (MCH)

DPS: Alderique (NIN)*

DPS: K'nahli Yohko (BRD)* (EU)

DPS: Nananomi Nomi (NIN)* (EU)

DPS: Kiyoko Tatsuyama (SMN)

DPS: Raeventiel (BLM)

DPS: Brophie (SMN)

DPS: R'adehn (SMN)

DPS:

DPS:

DPS:

On patch day I'll be gunning for housing first and foremost but that'll likely be over with before everyone is even able to get online, so after that it's vague. I think we planned on starting the MSQ until a friend of ours got online a little later on and the three of us would then run Mach together.

So! Assuming you don't mind adding a group of three "maybe's" to the list, we'd be happy to go if you are preparing to go around the time that our third member gets online. 

If so, we'd be:

K'nahli Yohko     - Bard

Clover Blake       - White Mage

Nananomi Nomi  - Ninja

Albeit it's best to just message me about it since we'll be likely going as a group if at all. If this is okay with you then I'll post in the Linkshell hall ^^

On patch day I'll be gunning for housing first and foremost but that'll likely be over with before everyone is even able to get online, so after that it's vague. I think we planned on starting the MSQ until a friend of ours got online a little later on and the three of us would then run Mach together.

So! Assuming you don't mind adding a group of three "maybe's" to the list, we'd be happy to go if you are preparing to go around the time that our third member gets online. 

If so, we'd be:

K'nahli Yohko     - Bard

Clover Blake       - White Mage

Nananomi Nomi  - Ninja

Albeit it's best to just message me about it since we'll be likely going as a group if at all.

Weeping City will definitely be a later in the day thing. Both housing and squeezing in the Mog quests before daily rollover are priorities. I've also got my 4 man team ready to take on the new dungeons too. :D I'll add you guys to the list! We'll definitely be double checking availability and setting a time closer to day of.

K'nahli already signed me in. Thank you, K'nahli~

I just want to leave this message here to say that I'm excited to try the new raid with other RPers, and I'll definitely try to adapt to the time you choose, so long as it's not too unfriendly for EU timezones. I'm planning to spend the whole day in Eorzea, so finding me online shouldn't be a problem at all, haha.

Thank you for the initiative!

K'nahli already signed me in. Thank you, K'nahli~

I just want to leave this message here to say that I'm excited to try the new raid with other RPers, and I'll definitely try to adapt to the time you choose, so long as it's not too unfriendly for EU timezones. I'm planning to spend the whole day in Eorzea, so finding me online shouldn't be a problem at all, haha.

Thank you for the initiative!

Organizing an event for an international crowd is always an adventure! lol. I'm going to do my best to make it accessible for everyone. Right now, I am looking at EDT mid afternoon, which will be evening for you guys (say, 3 pm EDT / 9 UK if I'm remembering my time zones correctly.)

We reeeeally need some melee folks in this pool party! If anyone is thinking about coming along, we'd love to have you!

Oh, and my tank friends, don't be put off by the fact that we have 3 already. Between time zone juggling and other llamas-outta-nowhere, we may need subs. Feel free to still sign up! :moogle:

I was gonna say something about how these are easy enough to not require a premade, but I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

Anyway I play MNK so I can punch things to death if you want.

Edit: Nevermind, if this is patch day in the middle of the week, that's gonna be way too early to be home from work.

I was gonna say something about how these are easy enough to not require a premade, but I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of the thread.

Anyway I play MNK so I can punch things to death if you want.

Edit: Nevermind, if this is patch day in the middle of the week, that's gonna be way too early to be home from work.

The point of the thread is that it's usually more fun to go with friends. ^^ Sorry you can't make it.

I'll (probably?) still be gearing by patch day, but if this happens more then once I'd love to come. I can stab things Dragoon style! Though if I somehow manage to hit 205 within the week I'd be up for going in on day one as well! Time to see how much Jeremiah Walker can be geared in...five days?

[align=center]:moogle: THIS IS STILL A GO:moogle:[/align]

I'm looking at 4 pm EDT for our departure time, with some leeway of course. We will be PFing the missing slots. If you have signed up and can't make it (or would like to sign up), please contact me here.

Thanks! Let's have fun!

:D

It's a little late for Clover on a work night but so far it seems like her, Nananomi and I will still be joining for this.

Additionally, since it's a premade, I wouldn't mind signing up as a backup tank if we're short and you'd rather swap out a Bard for one.

Annnnnd..... ~   Are you able to form an alliance outside of runs and ensure you all queue together? Or is it just "Click go at the same time and hope for the best" ?

It's a little late for Clover on a work night but so far it seems like her, Nananomi and I will still be joining for this.

Additionally, since it's a premade, I wouldn't mind signing up as a backup tank if we're short and you'd rather swap out a Bard for one.

Annnnnd..... ~   Are you able to form an alliance outside of runs and ensure you all queue together? Or is it just "Click go at the same time and hope for the best" ?

If we can edge closer to 3 pm EDT, I am fine with that.

And yes, you can form a complete alliance outside of the raids. We have to have 3 full parties and then a party leader will request to form an alliance with the other two leaders. At that point, the lead signs up and we're on our way! :D

eta: We are good for tanks (since we only need three) unless someone drops. What we desperately need are dps, especially melee. Tell your friends!

Ah sorry, what I mean is you could sign me for both roles, with me switching to a Tank if someone drops should you want that more than a(nother ranged) DPS ^^    I'd still like to join as a Bard otherwise, haha.