Hello everyone!

Hiya everyone! I'm pretty new the the Final Fantasy scene, but have fallen in love with 14: ARR/HW! The game is so much fun, and I love the lore, so I hope I can get along with everyone here! I play on Gilgamesh, and am mainly trying to level right now so I can finally glamour my Dark Knight.

Oh, and I don't know if I should ask this in my first post or not: Would playing a Dark Knight just for the big sword, but RPing as an impoverished former knight of Ishgard (As a female Miqo'te) be a decent idea/not lore breaking?

Oh, and I don't know if I should ask this in my first post or not: Would playing a Dark Knight just for the big sword, but RPing as an impoverished former knight of Ishgard (As a female Miqo'te) be a decent idea/not lore breaking?

Welcome to Eorzea and the RPC! That character concept sounds completely fine! There are a a ton of people out there who use DRK model just to have the big sword to swing around and don't necessarily roleplay a true Ishgardian Dark Knight.

Whoopsies! Just noticed there was a format I should've followed!

[align=center]MMORPG Background[/align]

[align=center]I played World of Warcraft for.... 4 years on and off? Not really sure since I didn't play it for years straight, just a few months here and there. I had fun on that, and then played Perfect World for a few months... Past that, I don't have too much experience.[/align]

[align=center]RP Experience[/align]

[align=center]I've RPed for years now, I can't even remember how long... I think I started in 2007? Maybe a little earlier or later. I started RPing on WoW really badly, then went on to GMod where I really RPed a lot... Only in the last 4 years did I stop playing Gmod and started doing chatroom RP and Skype RPs, as well as D&D![/align]

[align=center]Character Ideas/Info[/align]

[align=center]I play a Miqo'te Dark Knight, who I plan on RPing as an impovershed/roaming knight going through Eorzia for her first time, so I expect to play her starry eyed and such![/align]

[align=center]How did you learn about the coalition?[/align]

[align=center]I kinda just found it on google :P[/align]

[align=center]What kind of Roleplayer do you plan on being?[/align]

[align=center]I generally am a Heavy RPer, but with an MMO I wanna do the content OOCly as well, so maybe I would be considered medium, though I'll mainly be RPing.[/align]

[align=center]Real Life[/align]

[align=center]I'm in college, and am 19... Past that I like any kind of RP, so never hold back when RPing with me! I'll generally just run with it, though I can be a bit dense when someone tries to give me a hint, so just talk to me to make sure we both understand what's going on! Oh, and I'm also a little shy with meeting people, but if you start the convo with me, I'm right as rain :D[/align]