B A S I C S

Name: Everill “Evee” Greene

Birthdate: Unknown to her

Species: Hyur - Midlander

Orientation: Unknown to her

Profession: Unemployed (technically)

Current Location: Ishgard - The Brume

P H Y S I C A L   A S P E C  T S

Hair: Ebony - unkempt. She cuts it herself so that it doesn’t get matted.

Eyes: Purple - bright amethyst

Skin: Dark, rich brown. Various cuts, scars, and dirt are visible.

Height: 5 fulm 2 ilms

Weight: 105 ponze - She is very underweight.

F A M I L Y

Siblings: Younger Sister - Amphelice Greene

Parents: Father - Godric Greene, Mother - Unknown

Grandparents: Unknown

Misc Relatives:  Husband - Omant Droufoix (Arranged Marriage NPC)

Pets: Mouse, the female calico cat.

S K I L L S

Abilities: Everill knows nothing of magicks or fighting, aside from using crude weapons like small daggers and pieces of wood. She can, however, run quite fast for having such short legs.

Hobbies: There isn’t much room for hobbies in Everill’s life, but she does try to take care of Mouse as best she can while looking out for herself.

T R A I T S

Most Positive Trait: Resourceful. Everill has learned the hard way to take care of herself and what she can of her family. However, when things fall apart, her inexperience shines through. 

Worst Negative Trait: Pessimist. Though not entirely due to her own fault, Everill expects the worst out of everyone and everything. She lacks faith in people. Combined with her youthful naivety and immaturity, Everill isn’t the easiest person to get to know and often makes childish mistakes.

L I K E S

Colors: Purples, greens, yellows.

Smells: Any food, florals, cinnamon.

Textures: Soft, soft, soft. Anything soft.

Drinks: So long as it’s clean, she isn’t picky.

O T H E R  D E T A I L S

Smokes: No.

Drinks: Can’t afford alcohol regularly, but she has stolen some gulp here and there..

Drugs: She’s never tried them.

Been Arrested?: Yes, but she ran before she was officially incarcerated. 

All information is current as of 5/30/16.

Author’s Notes: I have very few expectations for this character. I just want her to grow and experience things other than a tough life. Everill is purposefully designed to be a “diamond-in-the-rough” sort of character. She’s not glamourous, not experienced, and not exactly friendly all the time. But all that can change, depending on who she surrounds herself with. Slowly, of course. :)

She is a lowbie, and will probably remain so for quite a while, so I cannot RP her everywhere in game. But I do have Discord available, if you would like to RP. She is a great potential kohai, if nothing else! xD