• Primary character:Serenity Maescia

• Linkshells:None yet

• Primary RP linkshell:None yet

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I personally tend towards light-medium as I prefer the back-and-forth between characters and don't quite have the necessary patience for multi Paragraph writings. That being said, I can certainly go that route if so inclined... But I admit it will take me even longer than most to finish that kind of writing. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I've never really done this style of RP before, but I'm not totally against it. I'd request some walking through before anything were to happen, and of course when it comes to permanent damage, I have the final say. 

• Views on IC romance:

• Serenity is a VERY naive girl and I can see this proving to be quite the hilarious scene for those who attempt to approach it. I'm open to suitors and those who wish to press their luck, and I quite enjoy all aspects of romance writing. That's not to say I'll do the more adult types of RP with just anyone but I certainly don't shy away from it. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• This would be an interesting idea, as Serenity's backstory leaves a chance for many half-siblings and even meeting her mother/father at some point. Message me first and we'll see. 

• Views on lore:

• I'm not a lore whore, but I do like to keep things at least somewhat in line with what's been written. This is a case-by-case scenario. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I usually do my RP the following ways:
    /say - IC unless stated otherwise
    /party - OOC unless specifically RPing with a small private group
    /tell - OOC unless specifically stated otherwise 

My codes:
    "Text in quotes" -  IC speech
    /me text -  IC actions unless denoted as OOC ahead of time
    Text alone -  OOC unless stated otherwise

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Eastern Standard Time 

• Contact info:Mostly on the forum for now until I transfer over. Need my PC fixed first. Please feel free to reach out, though! 

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...