Greetings and Salutations. I am a Scrub

As the title states, I am a scrub, but hey, what are you gonna do, hm? I've just picked up RPing in FF for the first time, and I was pointed to this place as a staging area, so, time to get comfy I suppose. Template is as follows:

--MMORPG background

Where do I begin? I've played quite a bit of Them There Vidya gaems. A list of my favourites is Guild Wars (Both 1 and 2), World of Warcraft (Though not so much anymore), SWTOR, and way too many free to play games. I've done raiding, i've done PvP, the only thing I haven't really done in depth is RPing in an MMO, so, I figured I'd take a crack at it.

--RP experience

I've been Roleplaying for a large portion of my life, thanks to Tabletop RPGs. Mostly a Forever GM though, to be honest. I've run/played a wide plethora of systems ranging from D&D and Pathfinder to GURPS, Legend of the Five Rings and World of Darkness.

--Character ideas/info

I've got a rough character concept kicking around in my head. The namesake of this account. A young Raen Au Ra named Yoshino Tsurugi. The idea is that she's the middle child of an eastern lord, who wound up being seduced by a pair of Xaela nomads, leading to a life of adventure and pleasure. That is, until she woke up one day in an Ul'Dahn tavern naked and destitute, with her "friends" nowhere in sight. Cursing her stupidity, she took to the adventuring life, if only to pay for the clothes on her back, and the food in her belly.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google and Reddit my friend. Google and Reddit.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Looking to strike a balance here, since I don't know a great deal about the lore of the world, I figure I'll start small, and build myself up from there. I'll most likely start about dead in the center, as far as effort is concerned though.

As far as the person behind the computer screen, i'm really not a bad person, and I do enjoy doing things with people should I have time permitting. I look forward to telling stories, getting into trouble, and otherwise having shenanigans with all of you.  :cactuar:

Oh, I wasn't actually expecting anyone to reply to this. Thank you for the warm welcome! I promise nothing, but i'll try to avoid being a nuisance.

Up to you, but being a nuisance is a surefire way to make a name for yourself!

I <3 nuisances.

Huh. Didn't know being a nuisance was the fast lane to popularity. Well, color me surprised I guess.

Lmao well, the more folks chatter about you, the more popular you'll become after all, right? I think the line is "Any press is good press?" dunno, but either way, welcome!