FFIII Sage-Like Glamour?

Hi there~! ^_^

It's an odd request, but can anyone think of perhaps a cloth armor glamour set or the likes that would resemble the Sage job-outfit from Final Fantasy 3?

The closest I can think of is a dyed Scholar job-hat and a white (or blue) dyed... I think, Vanyan robe?

Any suggestions would be appreciated <3

Based on the original sprite:

latest?cb=20110109162822

You might be able to get away with the Pope-ish looking healer hat from Vault. I think there's a crafted dyeable version too so you can match colors.

I would be quite fine with dis. Would it work with say.. Summoner as well? Or is it healer exclusive?

The whole Halonic Priest set might work, too. As seen here:

sky_06.png

latest?cb=20110109162822

You might be able to get away with the Pope-ish looking healer hat from Vault. I think there's a crafted dyeable version too so you can match colors.

I would be quite fine with dis. Would it work with say.. Summoner as well? Or is it healer exclusive?

There's a caster version! Halonic Inquisitor!

622d2c54b4673914906d6483039e9078394bd4cd.jpg

And again, I think (but don't quote me since we all can't quite get in game right now to check) there's a dyeable version as well for both.

The whole Halonic Priest set might work, too. As seen here:

sky_06.png

latest?cb=20110109162822

There's a caster version! Halonic Inquisitor!

622d2c54b4673914906d6483039e9078394bd4cd.jpg

SAGE LAMI, HERE I COME!!!! *foams at the mouth* But first to unlock Vault and such...

Do the crafted versions have the same names as the dropped ones~? And excellent, there are dyable versions~

Unfortunately, I'm double-checking the Eorzea Database and I'm actually not seeing any craftables that match that set. So, it looks like I might've been mistaken on that part. If they do exist and I'm just being a dumb and missing it somehow, they'd definitely have different names. If there isn't a crafted version, all you'll have are those two sets and I'm about 99.8% positive they aren't dyeable. :(

Also, another mistype. The Inquisitor is the tank set. Exorcist is the caster one.