Scrublord incoming

Hellooo~

I'm relatively new - as of last week - and just transferred to Balmung to play with the lovely Sun'ra, and anyone else who doesn't mind my occasional goofiness and sporadic questions. I'm still learning the game...so thanks for your patience! :3

--MMORPG background

I've played a handful of MMO's but nothing seriously since WoW when I was progression raider/readleader. I stopped doing that a while ago after it turned into COLLECT. ALL. THE THINGS. The most recent I've played is GW2 and that pretty much went the same way.

--RP experience

Mostly forum-based or IM...I enjoy writing thoroughly, and joined a pathfinder group a couple of months ago too for a change of pace. I haven't rp'd in an mmo in a long time. I'm prolly not gonna be too great at combative things thanks to EU ping either haha.

--Character ideas/info

Sooo I'm playing a Xaela Au Ra from the Dotharl clan. I have ideas but nothing absolutely solid yet, as I'm still working things out, but originally she was a Quethir (hardmode rp?) who was taken among several others in a raid and subjugated. Unlike her parents she does speak, though her words are carefully chosen most of the time, and I'm going for more of a...challenging your adoptive tribe, vibe, I guess?

The Dotharl see her silence as a challenge, and in turn she is fighting to prove that she's as good as any one of them.

I didn't want to go with a 'Dotharl trying to be a better person' thing, because I don't feel it's true to the nature of the character. It's not so much that she's evil either, just hard, tempered and devout in her belief that it's what the Dusk Mother wants. So...not a good character, but not really a bad one either. It's still shaping up, but I reckon it's gonna be fun, plenty to prove anyway.

Either way I'm happily using Mongolian influences...pass the airag!

There's still a lot of work to do but we'll get there in the end. I'm totally open to plotting if anyone wants to do that!

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I have a delicious friend who is wonderful and nice. You know him as Sun'ra. Or maybe Kel'ari. c:

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Not entirely sure yet...but probably on the medium-heavy side. I mean...medium in the sense that I fully intend to run around exploring all the things and getting into no end of trouble, but will likely be open to rp any time.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I enjoy drawing and painting...kind of like a double life haha, locally I'm a freelance artist, mostly painting animal portraiture and botanical things, or landscapes. Digitally I do character art and portraiture etc.

I did the thing, just like you told me to! *Hugs*

You can still do the thing! We can do the thing together! ....Ohhh....that wasn't meant to be saucy. *Pokerface*

:: slowly begins stripping his shirt off and stops, blinking :: huh? o-ohhh, alright nevermind on that then.... :: he laughed and winked :: I'll have to do the thing later on when I've the time for it, I'm still at work.

Hello there!

Momo here! Your friend Sun'ra had the unfortunate luck to make friends with me upon coming to Balmung, so by relation, you will likely now be stuck with me...I hope you can enjoy that! (but you probably won't)

If you have any questions that Shoony can't answer for you, I would be happy to, lore or otherwise. Need help with characters stuff, please don't hesitate! Can't wait to meet you and chat with you and bug the hell out of you!

I did the thing, just like you told me to! *Hugs*

You can still do the thing! We can do the thing together! ....Ohhh....that wasn't meant to be saucy. *Pokerface*

:: slowly begins stripping his shirt off and stops, blinking :: huh? o-ohhh, alright nevermind on that then.... :: he laughed and winked :: I'll have to do the thing later on when I've the time for it, I'm still at work.

Oh goodness... *turns more scarlet than usual* Ya gave me a good chuckle there, I look forward to playing with ya in the future!

Hello there!

Momo here! Your friend Sun'ra had the unfortunate luck to make friends with me upon coming to Balmung, so by relation, you will likely now be stuck with me...I hope you can enjoy that! (but you probably won't)

If you have any questions that Shoony can't answer for you, I would be happy to, lore or otherwise. Need help with characters stuff, please don't hesitate! Can't wait to meet you and chat with you and bug the hell out of you!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've done a little looking and reading around but I'm usually a veritable fount of questions...ehehe. I look forward to seeing you in game! ^_^