Corazon Del Sol (Open)

Tira nodded at L'rinhi then Serenity with a warm smile before tossing a berry into the air and into her mouth. Just as she lay back on her forearms in a more relaxing position in the sun, her inner peace was quickly and unexpectedly cut short.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

A raging cry bellowed from over by the tower of crates. The vibration of the rugged roegadyns roar shook Tira from the pit of her stomach. The edge of the crowd curved inward like swarm behaviour, away from the furious roegadyn who now turned around daggering his gaze about looking for anyone who might possess any of the liquid he would assume to be stolen and the thief carelessly leaving the cork out.

Tira looked back at the other two with a stiff stare, she daren't even blink. She slipped the berry pouch slowly back into her bag and attempted to signal to the other two that they should probably make their way out...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serenity barely had opened her mouth to speak before the shattering bellow pierced the otherwise tranquil conversation. Looking at Tira as she motioned for the back, Serenity sprang into a sort of calm evasive action,  taking hold of Rini's hand once more as she began to lead the fellow Miqo'te away from the trouble. Tryxlia was nowhere to be seen in  the commotion, no doubt doing what it did best; keeping it's partner safe. With her eyes glinting to and from, Serenity tugged L'Rinhi through the crowd, losing themselves from the impending confrontation. 

As they reached a secluded part of the beach strip, Serenity finally slowed and came to a stop, a deep exhale of breath signaling they were safe. Tryx appeared mere moments later, hovering behind Serenity as it stood vigil for the two. 

With a soft chuckle muffled by heaving breath,  Serenity looked at L'Rinhi before realizing she'd once again managed to take hold of her new acquaintance. 

"O-oh... Oh dear, I'm... I'm so sorry! I just... I don't know what came over me, but... I just wanted to... Well, I mean I had to keep you... Safe. "

It was hard to miss the distinctive green-hued tresses that would otherwise be easy to camouflage were she back in the deep forests.

As the two miqo'te scarpered in one direction like a couple of awkward frightened dodo's, it caught the attention and suspicion of the yelling roegadyn and Tira knew there was no way she would not flee from where she sat, unseen. Thus she swiftly swiped up her waterskin, leapt from the deck on to the sands and dashed toward the crowd in a bid to lose the pursuing roe.

"Whew... I think I lost him."

Just as she made her way through to the other end of the crowd, a giant calloused hand gripped Tira's upper arm from behind her. She wobbled and staggered in her tracks as she was tugged at then glanced up over her shoulder. The roe obscured the sun casting a great dark shadow over the girl.

Fumes were coming from his ears and nose, Tira was sure of it. He planted his big fat sausage like finger on her shoulder and smudged off what remained of the thick brown ale that splattered onto her earlier. He looked at her with an achieved, smug grin.

"What is that?" She questioned, brows furrowed.

"You thieving little bi-".

The crowd cheered and lifted.

That same lady roegadyn whose armpit came to face Tira wove her arms around the furious roe, her cup of ale in one hand spilling over him as she spoke sweet drunken slurs causing him to lose his balance and grip of Tira.

"Wait no! Gerroff me! She's getting away!"

And with a gust of la noscean wind, the green haired girl fled the scene.

Rini blinked as she was suddenly tugged and dragged through the crowd. As they stopped, Rini blinked and let her hand fall to her side limply. She looked at her with a blank expression before looking back to see if she could see Tira.

"It's okay...You haven't bother me...That was just rather abrupt."

Rini turned back to Serenity and blinked. "Well...I should probably be getting back to the docks for my ship...I don't want to miss it like I did that one time...As for your day..You are free to do what you would like. I'm not big on owning people or anything...Not really me." She admitted quietly, still wondering if Tira got out safely.

Rini blinked as she was suddenly tugged and dragged through the crowd. As they stopped, Rini blinked and let her hand fall to her side limply. She looked at her with a blank expression before looking back to see if she could see Tira.

"It's okay...You haven't bother me...That was just rather abrupt."

Rini turned back to Serenity and blinked. "Well...I should probably be getting back to the docks for my ship...I don't want to miss it like I did that one time...As for your day..You are free to do what you would like. I'm not big on owning people or anything...Not really me." She admitted quietly, still wondering if Tira got out safely.

Serenity tilted her head, a sad expression slowly making its way along her lips. Had she said or done something? Perhaps this was just the way things should be... But she didn't want them to, if she could help it. 

"Well... If you are so... Insistent on me having my... Freedom... Then I'll take it."

Then, Serenity very deliberately laced her fingers together as her arms slid behind her back, stretching as she attempted to fight her nervous personal. Tryxlia flickered and shimmered as it watched Serenity, it's colour seeming to slowly fade as it became somewhat transparent. Her friend beside her, Serenity managed to find the strength to put herself out there. No bids, no strings. 

"Since I'm free... Can I... Maybe at least see you to your ship..? If you don't want me by your side as... Someone you own... Then may I accompany you as someone who desires to all of her own?"

Rini turned around to walk away when the woman spoke up. She turned her head slightly to look at her briefly before a smile curled her lips. "In that case...I don't mind at all...I would also like to find Tira...She's a close friend of mine...Or at least she has seemed to be lately." She stated before beginning to make her way around the event and to the docks.

"Where do you come from? Do you live around here?" Rini questioned, assuming the woman would be following.

Rini turned around to walk away when the woman spoke up. She turned her head slightly to look at her briefly before a smile curled her lips. "In that case...I don't mind at all...I would also like to find Tira...She's a close friend of mine...Or at least she has seemed to be lately." She stated before beginning to make her way around the event and to the docks.

"Where do you come from? Do you live around here?" Rini questioned, assuming the woman would be following.

Towards the end of the docks, Scaith had once again found himself staring into the ocean. Tall, athletically built and imposing on the dwindling sunlight, He stood staring out over the near calm waters at the far reaching cloud cover and gave a small sigh. It'd been a few days since he'd sent the missive for the local tribunal about seeking passage and had yet to hear back. Breathing in the salt air, his tail twitch agitatedly as he heard the voices of the villagers and marketers almost as audibly as the cries of the gulls overhead and breathed the ocean air just as quickly. 

His ears pricked as he felt the footsteps over the roll of the waves on the dock and turned his head a little to notice two females, one walking with the stride of command and confidence and the other....seeming out of bondage or some sort of servitude. He gave a light hiss under his breath at the thought and easily put it out of his mind as he looked at one of the schooners nearby, the livery a bit fancier than the other disheveled looking fishing boats he'd already tried for passing the sea.

Rini continued to make her way down the dock before stopping and standing next to Scaith. Much shorter than most, Rini would tilt her head and look up to him quizzically with a soft smile.

"Hello...Any chance that you know if the boat to Thanalan has come in or not?" she asked, her voice as bubblely and cheerful as ever. Her tail swished back and forth as she waited patiently, glancing back to ensure Serenity hadn't gotten lost.

Suddenly, something came to mind as she would interject to add in a second question.

"Also...Any chance you have seen a Hyur woman with green hair?"

Smiling and feeling quite good about having things go so successfully, Serenity gingerly trailed behind the young lass, getting more and more self-conscious as they walked past people. Truth be told, Serenity was feeling quote exposed in her one-piece, and longed to return to her usual vestments. Hearing Rini's questions, Serenity did her best to hide her excitement that the girl was taking any kind of interest in her. After all, this was the first time it had happened and she'd been allowed to stay for any meaningful length of time. 

"uh... I'm from the Arcanist Guild, living... Well, I don't really have a home. I spend my days in the Arcanist's library. It's been... Well, I barely remember having a place to really call my own."

Serenity noticed the male sitting and watching the two as they passed, no doubt thinking she was still fulfilling her earlier obligation from the event. Blushing Serenity gave him a soft nod before continuing on with her friend. 

"How... About yourself..? "

Rini looked back at Serenity, still waiting on the male to answer her.

"I'm from Ul'dah...Though I am in the process of having a house built in the Shroud...You've never a home besides work? Did you grow up to be an Arcanist then?" She asked, making small talk as she waited.

Rini looked back at Serenity, still waiting on the male to answer her.

"I'm from Ul'dah...Though I am in the process of having a house built in the Shroud...You've never a home besides work? Did you grow up to be an Arcanist then?" She asked, making small talk as she waited.

Serenity shook her head, squirming slightly at the question. "N-no... It was a choice I made when I was... Well, I think a little younger than you. I... Had to make do with what was given to me." Serenity looked down at herself, remembering she'd left her clothing behind where the stage was. Should she risk it? "If... If you can spare the time... I would like if.... You came with me so I can... Get my things. I left them behind."

Rini tilted her head, looking back to the crowd and the stage before blinking and letting out a small, content sigh. "Sure...Ummm...Lead the way?" She asked, still unsure of how this was going to turn out.

Rini looked back to the harbor and pondered, wondering if she would miss her boat.

Rini tilted her head, looking back to the crowd and the stage before blinking and letting out a small, content sigh. "Sure...Ummm...Lead the way?" She asked, still unsure of how this was going to turn out.

Rini looked back to the harbor and pondered, wondering if she would miss her boat.

Without a word, Serenity nodded and briskly began walking towards the makeshift changeroom where she'd left her things. Her mind had many questions as well about where things may go, and though she knew where she'd like them... Something seemed to nag at her that perhaps they wouldn't. This saddened the blonde slightly, but she did her best to keep her resolve positive and at the very least make a new friend. 

Grabbing her things and gesturing towards the changeroom, Serenity looked longingly at L'Rinhi, knowing she may be asking too much. "Well... I would like to get out of this... But I don't want you to feel... Obligated... To stay. I'd like it if you did, but..."

As he stood there, lost in thought, he barely even moved having not even heard the females query until he looked and the two females were heading back towards the crowded shorefront market.

" mmmph.... I b'feelin I missed somethin there..." 

Intrigued, he slow walked farther behind them to the town, curious as to what the smaller one had asked him before. The tall male strode at his own pace, but nearly overtook them as the stood on harder ground and smiled at the more fancier looking one. "Blessed the twelve be upon ye lass, I apologize f'my daftness, but what was it ye said 'pon the dockside? Somethin about a wee green maiden?"

Rini blinked at Serenity for a moment, not quite understanding what she was asking until it dawned on her. "Oh...Right..Of course." She stated respectfully, giving the woman a small nod before turning around and waiting just outside the changing area.

L'rinhi looked about the area for a moment until the man's voice made her jump slightly. She turned to him, wide eyed, as her hand rested on her chest. "Oh...Hi..Wow...Sorry, I guess I'm a bit jumpy...Umm...Yes, I was asking if you had seen a friend of mine." She replied, giving the man a sweet, innocent smile.

The male blushed visibly as Rini smiled at him, mentally admonishing himself for scaring the beautiful female and gave a low bow out of respect. "M'apologies, wee lass, I did'nae mean to fright ye some.... forgive me, though I have merely been in town a mere day or more, and I dinnae care much for the public eye. I don't think I've seen ye're friend, sorry luv." His thick La Noscean accent seemed off-putting for his heritage, but Scaith gave her an honest smile in return to her own for a moment before jumping, his own mixed color eyes lighting up.

" Wait! I DO happen t'remember a emerald haired lass at a tavern nae far from here!"

As she entered the changeroom and began to undress, Serenity could feel her beating heart within her chest. Each second caused her muscles to tighten and her balance to wane. What was happening? Something didn't feel right. She looked to Tryxlia as it hovered in the small tent, shimmering a brighter colour than usual. Begging her friend, Serenity called out silently for help, but was only met with a shimmer and flickering of its iridescent light.

"R...Rini... I... Help..!"

Serenity's words were weak but audible as her body tumbled to the floor, her pale skin convulsing on the wood as she fought to keep awake. Her last thought before she slipped away was hoping her partner could hear her, and she prayed that she'd be kept safe by the young female.

Rini smiled a bit wider, amused at the man's embarrassment before shrugging silently in a bit of a tease.

"No worries...I just wasn't expecting you is all...And the woman I was referring to was just here...Though she might have went back to that inn I doubt she would have traveled far from the-"

Her words were cut off as she felt an odd presence, her head turning to the room before she heard the weakened cry for help. Rini opened the dressing room door quickly, possibly exposing her if she wasn't dressed as Rini's eyes focused on the pixie. Slowly, the focus of her eyes dropped to Serenity. She approached her slowly and dropped to a knee to check the woman's pulse and forehead.

Rini smiled a bit wider, amused at the man's embarrassment before shrugging silently in a bit of a tease.

"No worries...I just wasn't expecting you is all...And the woman I was referring to was just here...Though she might have went back to that inn I doubt she would have traveled far from the-"

Her words were cut off as she felt an odd presence, her head turning to the room before she heard the weakened cry for help. Rini opened the dressing room door quickly, possibly exposing her if she wasn't dressed as Rini's eyes focused on the pixie. Slowly, the focus of her eyes dropped to Serenity. She approached her slowly and dropped to a knee to check the woman's pulse and forehead.

Serenity found herself alone in a dark room. She tried to move but no matter how she struggled, she couldn't seem to move at more than a snail's pace. Using what limited motion she had, she took a look around. The room itself was unassuming; wooden walls and floors, ornate furniture and candlelight adorned lamps on the walls. We're it not for the feeling of imminent doom, this would look white quaint. 

Serenity called out for help. First to L'Rinhi, then to Tryxlia. No answer came to her. The room became colder as she inched towards the door, the lights dimming with each step. Finally, as Serenity reached for the cool, brass doorknob, the lights went out and she was again plunged into darkness. Voices began to cackle around her, mocking her and laughing at her past. Flashes of her upbringing coursed through her eyes as she was forced to Remer her cold, unloving father... Her need to sneak around to practice her gift in seclusion... Her meeting with Tryxlia...

But that feeling was a happy one. Tryxlia was her friend. Why then, was it..? 

The answer would never come, as Serenity slowly came to, groaning as L'Rinhi knelt over her nude body. Her bathing suit was in a pile on the floor around her, her robes still folded neatly on the change bench. 

"Ooooh... We-what... Where am I..?"

His care and curiosity caused him to follow unbidden, not even realizing where he was until he was watching her checking her friends vitals. His cheeks reddened and tail fluffed up in embarrassment, but kept his composure as he gave the small woman a once over and looked to Rini in honest care and concern. 

"What bein the verdict lass? Is ye're friend here hurtin or seein the final hunt?"

L'rinhi glanced back up at Scaith, her eyes looking slightly more determined as her face reflected an unusual serious expression. Her ears flickered again as she vaguely glanced around for the pixie's position. Rini didn't seem to be bothered by the nature of Serenity's state, but she slowly rose to her feet, took Serenity's clothes in hand, and draped them over her.

"She's fine for now...But we need to leave her to her privacy.."

Rini looked back down at the ill woman before cheeking her cheek again. "Can you get dressed?" she asked bluntly, tail being to sway from side to side behind her.

L'rinhi glanced back up at Scaith, her eyes looking slightly more determined as her face reflected an unusual serious expression. Her ears flickered again as she vaguely glanced around for the pixie's position. Rini didn't seem to be bothered by the nature of Serenity's state, but she slowly rose to her feet, took Serenity's clothes in hand, and draped them over her.

"She's fine for now...But we need to leave her to her privacy.."

Rini looked back down at the ill woman before cheeking her cheek again. "Can you get dressed?" she asked bluntly, tail being to sway from side to side behind her.

Serenity closed her eyes and tried to get up. Her arms felt wobbly and her knees seemed to refuse to bend. After a few attempts, the blonde collapsed helplessly onto the floor, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. 

"I'm... I'm sorry. I don't... This... Has never happened... But you'll... Be late..."

"What bein the verdict lass? Is ye're friend here hurtin or seein the final hunt?"

Rini sighed at Serenity's words, a pain running through her chest at the thought of leaving someone in this state for personal matters. She shook her head and ran her hand through the woman's hair, trying to calm her.

"Shh...You'll be fine...I promise okay? We just need to get you patched up." She stated in a calm, optimistic tone. L'rinhi would then turn to Scaith, hesitating for a moment before she stood up and approached him slowly; her hands clasped over her chest in insecurity as she cleared her throat.

"I...Can't treat her here...Do you..Mind helping me? I need to get her to transport..." The white haired Miqo'te asked reluctantly. As he would answer she would make her way back to Serenity, taking a beach towel and draping it over her to further conceal her nakedness.

"I need you to carry her to the docks...I can pay you once we get to Ul'dah." She finished, looking back to the male Miqo'te.

Rini sighed at Serenity's words, a pain running through her chest at the thought of leaving someone in this state for personal matters. She shook her head and ran her hand through the woman's hair, trying to calm her.

"Shh...You'll be fine...I promise okay? We just need to get you patched up." She stated in a calm, optimistic tone. L'rinhi would then turn to Scaith, hesitating for a moment before she stood up and approached him slowly; her hands clasped over her chest in insecurity as she cleared her throat.

"I...Can't treat her here...Do you..Mind helping me? I need to get her to transport..." The white haired Miqo'te asked reluctantly. As he would answer she would make her way back to Serenity, taking a beach towel and draping it over her to further conceal her nakedness.

"I need you to carry her to the docks...I can pay you once we get to Ul'dah." She finished, looking back to the male Miqo'te.

A slight pang in his heart fluttered up when she spoke of Ul'dah and gave it a moment of thought before nodding and moving with her to Serenity, blushing only a little further as he looked down at the barely concealed naked woman before him. It was not due to any lascivious thoughts more so just her raw beauty of her form as she was covered and gave a small smile as he lifted her. She barely weighed a feather in his hands, almost feeling bad for the roughness she may feel from his worked, calloused hands but held her close, looking at Rini and nodded. 

" Aye lass, ye've my help f'sure...Just show me where t'take ye both and I'll see ye get there safe." 

He coddled Serenity close, as if he'd known her all his life and slowly walked with Rini towards the docks, looking around them for any sign of danger.

Serenity groaned as her head pounced with each movement of her body. Only once she was picked up by the strange male did she realize she had been laid bare for both to witness. Meekly trying to cover what parts of her dignity she could, Serenity gently sniffed and cried, the feeling of being ravaged by the unknown assailant still fresh within her. 

"Pl... Please... Don't.. Leave... "

Serenity tugged weakly at the male carrying her, trying to pull herself closer... The malevolent energy she felt seemed to be following, almost feeding off her weakened state. As the four made their way out of the change tent and through the gawking crowds, they eventually reached a safe spot to discuss further movements with each other. Tryxlia trailed behind the three, it's form glistening as it did it's best to watch over the small group as they reassessed the situation. 

"Ri...ni...please don't... Leave me..."