New Player/New Role-Player

Hi everyone! I'm super new to FFXIV and also super new to role-playing in general! I am planning on creating a character in Balmung but as of right now, they arent accepting any new characters so I'm going to wait until later on tonight to finish! :) If you have any tips for a new roleplayer and would like to game with me, add me on here and I will PM you my character name once I am able to get into the server! <3 :chocobo:

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! :D Sadly, Balmung is almost always closed off to new characters. It's nearly impossible to make a character on the server, so I would recommend making a character on another server and then transferring over, though it does cost real life money. Either way, best of luck, and I hope to see you on Balmung soon!

Hey there! I'm pretty new myself so if you need another person struggling to learn the ropes still and do the main quest I'm here for you xP we may learn together.

Lots of luck with the server! Hope to see you around! (I had to transfer my character, but hope you can catch the brief window to create one!)

Hey there! I'm pretty new myself so if you need another person struggling to learn the ropes still and do the main quest I'm here for you xP we may learn together.

Lots of luck with the server! Hope to see you around! (I had to transfer my character, but hope you can catch the brief window to create one!)

I'd love to learn the game and be noobs together! lol Yeah I set my alarm for 1am so that way I am up super early since thats apparently when the brief window is lol I cant believe how hard it is to get into Balmung!!! :o

You might have more luck transferring a character in from another server.  Just got my brother's character transferred into Balmung today, and it was surprisingly painless.  You'd need to progress through the game a bit (the Lodestone's web page covering World Transfers has the specifics), and $18 is kinda a bitter pill.  But it certainly saves the headache of having to have impeccable timing just to get into the RP community.

Welcome to the community!  Hope you find your way into the sever alright.

Hi everyone! I'm super new to FFXIV and also super new to role-playing in general! I am planning on creating a character in Balmung but as of right now, they arent accepting any new characters so I'm going to wait until later on tonight to finish! :) If you have any tips for a new roleplayer and would like to game with me, add me on here and I will PM you my character name once I am able to get into the server! <3 :chocobo:

Hey there and welcome! I'm Scaith, and if you ever need any help or just wanna chatter here or in game, send me a PM or a tell! I hope you find us quite accomidating and that the others are as friendly as I am XP