[Blog Post] THIS IS NOT A TEST!

Hmm...Chimera for FATE encounter...generic armor....

Generic mob I think...of the Succubi, but could actually be a boss, since it doesn't match the concept art. Interesting particle effects.

...and then there were those of us who just spent four hours in the Adventurers’ Guild harassing that cute Lalafell in the short skirt and high boots.

And incontestable proof the Dev Team are pervs! Though...she is cute...

Yeah, that doesn't look like a Chimera to me, either. Tail might be similar, but the wings are ribbed. Chimera wings aren't ribbed, nor are they that big. Plus the structure of the monster is just..  ..weird. I almost want to say it's some form of Wyvern.

Generic mob I think...of the Succubi, but could actually be a boss, since it doesn't match the concept art. Interesting particle effects.

Actually, it is the mage model of the Succubus. I know it's abit hard to tell with the particle effects everywhere in that pic but if you look very closely at the image, you can see the hilt of the monsters weapon. It has two curved prongs on the side.

Now when you look at the concept art and look at their weapons, you can see that the in-game picture has a matching weapon hilt to the mage Succubi model while the others don't.

Concept image so you can compare:

(You'll probably have to expand the concept image to its actual size to get a better glimpse of the weapon)

JP20130208_2.jpgF93Hk.jpg

Also another fun snippet I noticed was that in the lalafell image, the lalafell were sitting on the chairs in the upstairs section of the Carline Canopy. This is pretty awesome because it means we'll finally be able to sit in the chairs at the Adventurers Guild or so it seems. :thumbsup: