Snuck onto Gilgamesh now looking for RPs

So with shear luck I managed to get into Gilgamesh and moved my character Faith on to see if I can get a taste of some roleplaying In-Game and just make some friends to do stuff with. A bit of a heads up however:

- This character is sort of a test run to see what Gilgamesh is like. May or may not stay on the server

- Since I'm on the PS4 and don't have a Keyboard responses may be slow. I do have the PlayStation app that connects to my phone, but responses may still be a tad slow. So if you are willing to wait a bit while I put out a response then that's cool

At the time of this post my character is currently in Gridania just starting up so if you wanna say Hi then go right ahead. Maybe we can talk something out for a possible scenario

I am curious to know if Gilga picked back up. I actually left there two years ago cause RP just died. At least open world did. Might find it in FC's and whatnot still.

But I was thinking about it the other day and was curious xD

I am curious to know if Gilga picked back up. I actually left there two years ago cause RP just died. At least open world did. Might find it in FC's and whatnot still.

But I was thinking about it the other day and was curious xD

I have seen people advertising roleplaying for FCs I'm aware that it's not like the other server, but it's a start and it was the only one I could get on at the time unless Belmung has a time when it opens for a few minutes like Gilgamesh did without the maintence. I'll just see how it goes here and if it doesn't work out and I may just pay the transfer fee to Belmung