New to FFXIV RPing

Looking for a LS or small group to get involved with to see if I'm going to enjoy it. I transferred to Balmung a few weeks ago, and my character has kind of just been sitting around. Did the transfer as a way to stave off being bored with the game. Moved specifically to Balmung because I really wanted to try RPing. I'm very accustomed to play by post RPing on forums, but literally all of my experience has been in Marvel or X-Men.

I know just about nothing about this lore, and even if I did, my character isn't set up to be a "Lore centric" character, as when I created her 2 years ago, it was because she was pretty, lol.

Basically I'm just looking for a few people to kind of patiently show me the ropes. I'd like something that's light to get into, friendly and fun. Intense storylines are welcome, but definitely want to start of easy and kind of ease my way into stuff. I am currently in an FC on Balmung, and I kind of like them, but they may be a bit too large for me. I'd be willing to move FC's, but only if the FC I move to also participates in PvE (raids, progression, leveling, stuff like that) as well. I transferred to Balmung for two main reasons, to see if I like RPing, and to find myself a raid group.

TLDR: looking for a newb-friendly RP LS, or FC but only FC if it also does OOC raid progression.

desmond28 is great to RP with, currently doing a story with him now. Also! Behemoth Hearts is a great LS, friendly and fun people. It's an OOC LS but the people in there will be more than willing to RP with you and show you the ropes. If you'd like an invite, message me in-game on Liara Lia and I'll send one your way.

desmond28 is great to RP with, currently doing a story with him now. Also! Behemoth Hearts is a great LS, friendly and fun people. It's an OOC LS but the people in there will be more than willing to RP with you and show you the ropes. If you'd like an invite, message me in-game on Liara Lia and I'll send one your way.