L'rinhi Kett

I. Basic Info

• Characters: L'rinhi Kett, Casmi Hawke
  • Primary character: L'rinhi Kett
  • Linkshells: Wayfarer.Net
  • Primary RP linkshell: Wayfarer.Net

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium/Heavy, I usually meld to those I RP with on my spare time or in a casual environment. When running events I am extremely heavy in respect to those giving me their time and I do not wish to waste it.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I prefer the Fate-14 style of combat, but I do not mind well-told storytelling either. When it comes to PvP I shy away from it in most cases unless it is discussed before hold and actions fall under the player's, and my, consent. As for injuries, I don't mind them as long as it doesn't dismember my character.

• Views on IC romance:
    Only if it is natural, unplanned, and story-driven. Romance has never, and will never, been the focal point of my character. However, I do like to play with her emotions and take a realistic stance to things, but if the stars align just right you never know what will happen for her.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    All good, I have several player and NPC connections for this. Good stuff.

• Views on lore:
    I try to follow it to the best of my ability...Which depends on if I know it or not. If I break lore then it's most likely that I didn't know I was breaking it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    RP linkshells that are IC? They are IC, obviously. Say is IC if quotation marks are used unless stated otherwise, Yell = IC, Shout = OOC, but the best way to tell is to the look for the " " 's and the ( )'s....( ) is OOC.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Central
  • Contact info:RPC

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Took me a while to make one of these...Yep!