Glamours, Multiple Jobs and Consistency

Mia has been wearing basically the same thing, day after day, for weeks between bathing or cleaning (while traveling).  In my head canon, it takes weeks to move between one part of the world to the next and most of that is done in between towns on the back of a chocobo.  She has "in-town" clothes for when she needs to meet people and such as.  But she's usually in her armor because the world outside of town is stupid levels of dangerous.

Now that I've RP'd her into a routine job situation, she'll be sticking around Gridania (having lost a little hope of ever finding her sisters).  And because of this, she'll be wearing a wider variety of things.  She will also start to feel some pressure to be "more attractive" which will bug her immensely and also feed into some of the self doubt she has at the mo.

But as for specific jobs, when she's fishing, she wears a hat.  That's about it.  I dunno why the hat because she's a Keeper and doesn't need to shield herself from the sun. Surely it's a fishing hat?

Ya, I take no issues with clothing most people wear as in reality it isn't special. I got one outfit for my Sch rp wise that have three head pieces depending on the situation. Body is the old Pvper white healing body and WoD legs. Nin for being a Ninja non-combat uses the summer event body (non-swimsuit) and plain long dress dyed black. Use the new player chain body with the long dress for combat. Use the winter clothing for cold areas. And recently made an everyday set, using mostly the GS Ul'dah set with some mixing and the robe we get from end of 3.3 as an evening attire.

The only thing to argue would be the relic daggers I'm using, but since they are the replica ones, if anyone asks they are just that, replicas. I haven't come up with an answer for the face book my Sch uses but it hasn't come up yet rp wise so don't need to arm.

So, as others have said, go with what you like, most will not question most of it.

For RPers that have more than one class, I want to know if you use the same outfits for your jobs and if not, how do you justify them IC.

A related question is if you wear armor an clothes that IC should be beyond your classes' skill level (Like wearing the Coil or CT gear, or any PvP gear despite your character's skill in the respective job being more around "Level 30" at best, more for dabblerers), and if so, how would you justify it IC, and if not, is it becuase it would be too "Special Snowflake" and mary suish to stick out from the subligars, cowls and non-metallic looking dyed armor that the NPCs of the area wear given the relevant skill level?

I assume that in those cases having more than 1 of the Zodiac Weapons, Anima Weapons and a complete set of AF gears are out of the question since they are supposed to be tied to "Job Mastery" (Or in the Anima's case being something of a prototype) and having more than one or two classes with a combination of any of those is pushing suspension of disbelief

I know it's rather out there and odd, but I actually RP Lami as a Sage (FFIII flavor); In fact to match that, ICly she has a Sage job crystal (which I dunno what it looks like yet). As such, she knows a lot of magic, and her mage/ caster/ healer outfits are consistent. (only a colour change to denote offensive versus succor). She's in the Halonic Exorcist and Halonic Healer robes/ hats.

Which pretty much means ICly and OOCly, she knows literally NOTHING of physical combat and is physically a defenseless flower. And that has OOCly affected her progression. I have NO physical attacker classes leveled (aside from the ones needed for Black Mage, and Ninja, but I tend to ignore the Archer secondary) Aside from Ninja, which admittedly, is completely noncanon. I just grabbed it because it looked neat.

Can she cast some of the powerful Black Magics or White Magics? Yes, but like, ICly, it's not NEARLY as effective (i.e. safe to use) as someone who is ICly specialized in either specific fields. 

Say... Flare or Freeze for example. A Black Mage can ICly cast and cause practically burning hellfire or subzero deathzones or whatever. Lami is able to ICly cast those, but it's far more inefficient. The ancient magicks (Flare, Freeze, etcetera) literally damage her body a bit due to such inefficient use and often after a few days, she feels an 'afterblast' that makes her violently ill and bedridden for a while, maybe a week or two..

And because of all of this, ICly, she can NEVER own an Anima or Ultima weapon 

Summoning is something I've still yet to explain.