Veteran RPer, New(ish) to FFXIV, LFC!

Hi folks!

As the subject reads, I've been roleplaying for a while; to be more specific, I've RP'd for about 5 years on WoW (Moon Guard), mostly lore-based and kaldorei focused. I haven't been an active roleplayer in probably a year or so, so my skill has waned slightly, but what can ya do.

I tried my hand at FFXIV RP about a year and a half ago and had a lot of fun, but I was on Gilgamesh and if my friends weren't on I had some trouble finding good, walk-up RP. Now I'm on Balmung and it's everywhere, which as is beautiful as it is intimidating.

That being said, just looking for some folks to RP with, maybe get some in-roads to an RP FC. I'm still fleshing out my character (and trying to level up), so I don't have a wiki page or anything set up yet, but in my experience the best way to figure a character out is to just RP and see how they progress. 

His name is Royce Warren, and as for just a general vibe, he's a quick witted archer (possibly IC bard, haven't decided yet) that likes sweet women and strong drink, or maybe the other way around. He enjoys telling tales - whether they're true is irrelevant - and watching people try to decide if he's being serious or not due to his dry sense of humor.

I'm typically on most nights until midnight EST. Hit me up! :D

Male Hyur / Highlander

Heyo there, and welcome to Balmung =D

Yeah, the amount of RP is amazing, it makes the game come into life and also intimidates too, but hey, everyone just wants to have fun in the end, too.

You can send me a /tell in game to Arzilia Rausten or a PM here and we can chat IC and OOC! RPing helps a lot to build your character so it's perfectly okay to keep modifying him as you go. After all, he's also growing the more he interacts with other people.

Welcome again and hope to see you again! ^^

Allo.  Welcome!

I'm super nosy, so I'mma ask - who were you on Moon Guard?  :)  I used to play there, too.

Vandanir, Kaldorei Druid in what was formerly but is now . I also played a human rogue in an Arathian guild, but the richness of a non-human race made nelves much more fun for me! Not that I didn't have a great time hangin' with the humies.

Thanks, Arzilia! I'll shoot you a tell if I see you on.

Allo.  Welcome!

I'm super nosy, so I'mma ask - who were you on Moon Guard?  :)  I used to play there, too.

Vandanir, Kaldorei Druid in what was formerly but is now . I also played a human rogue in an Arathian guild, but the richness of a non-human race made nelves much more fun for me! Not that I didn't have a great time hangin' with the humies.

Thanks, Arzilia! I'll shoot you a tell if I see you on.

I only ever played a Draenei A-side. Mostly was raiding on my Belf. :)

Welcome again! :)