New to the RPC for FF

Hi, I'm currently deciding whether or not to transfer over to Balmung with my main. My main used to be on Mateus, been there since September 13th 2013 until about three weeks ago which I transferred him over to Cactuar for a FC. Now, Mateus isn't a very populated server, which was also a pro but also a con. I had a lot of drama there with a FC and that's another reason I wished to transfer. I'm a big roleplayer, I even write my own stories, so that tiny little server wasn't really cutting it for both roleplayers and friends in general.

After I transferred over to Cactuar things seemed to have gotten a bit more brighter in my FF life, until that FC I joined kind of just died out because most all characters there were alts and low levels while I'm just a level 60 WHM/SCH/AST just sitting there waiting to do stuff or to help them level. I quit that FC to make my own, which honestly was just a random weird idea I had -- most usually never worked, so this one wasn't any different. Hence my want to transfer again; but to a more roleplay-based server.

I haven't roleplayed in several months now because my roleplay partners all left. But, since Balmung is so populated and roleplayed filled my only question here is "Will the transfer be worth it?" and maybe just some more insight on how that server's community and play-style is like.

I've been really reluctant to make any characters on high populated servers because of the jerks there - now, I know with every terrible person there's a even better, nicer one; but my fear still stands because I do not wish to transfer, drama happens then be outed like I was on my first server. With my anxiety it's kind of hard to just go with it and hope for the best.

One of the best ways to avoid drama is to take things slowly and make connections. Learn the feel of the server and get an idea of the areas and groups to avoid. So far I've made a few friends who have a good take on things. (good for me because I'm so new to FF lore and this RP community)

I'm looking for RP and a good FC to join but I'm taking it slowly while I figure out my character. 

What are you looking for in RP and in the game itself?

One of the best ways to avoid drama is to take things slowly and make connections. Learn the feel of the server and get an idea of the areas and groups to avoid. So far I've made a few friends who have a good take on things. (good for me because I'm so new to FF lore and this RP community)

I'm looking for RP and a good FC to join but I'm taking it slowly while I figure out my character. 

What are you looking for in RP and in the game itself?

I have my main's character all figured out - even with all the race and gender changes I've done to him.

Honestly, for RP I'm just looking for RP buddies. I've finished FFXIV: ARR and Heavensward so there's not much else I can do in-game other than socialize. I like story based roleplays, but short and random/funny/weird ideas for a roleplay work too. I'm not asking for much, honestly.