Mender looking for Connections and FC!

Hello! My little Naturopathic Mender (someone who doesn't like to use aether to mend) is looking for a home for herself. ICly she is renting a room of the FC she is currently OOCly placed in. I am looking for a group that does events at least once a week and would have a need for a mender.

I figure her focus would be around Merc and Soldier companies since I don't believe a Tea house would have too much of a need for a mender. I am based on EST time and have weekends free. I am also available if your group just needs a mender for an event or if you are a character that is in need of healing or just someone to chat with. Please leave a message here or in-game towards Abagail Graves.

Thank you!

P.S.

Team Mystic > All

I'd very much be interested in meeting up with your character, OOC and IC we could us another IC healer one with the particular set of skills your character has, that mixed with our FC theme would fit well with what you are looking for.

If you would like to arrange a time to meet or run into each other for RP reach out to me either here or IG, on Khallendra Khaine or Talon Khaine

If you would like to know more about my FC PM me.

My conjurer character is fairly similar to yours. She likes to use natural and herbal healing as well as aether healing. She's a mix between a conjurer and a botanist. If you'd like to RP, become associates in the art of healing, let me know! Also my LS Behemoth Hearts is looking for people for RP, they're a group of adventures who have the common goal of helping out all around Eorzea and as far as I'm aware of, my character is the only healer in that group lol.

My conjurer character is fairly similar to yours. She likes to use natural and herbal healing as well as aether healing. She's a mix between a conjurer and a botanist. If you'd like to RP, become associates in the art of healing, let me know! Also my LS Behemoth Hearts is looking for people for RP, they're a group of adventures who have the common goal of helping out all around Eorzea and as far as I'm aware of, my character is the only healer in that group lol.

I would love an invite to that linkshell! I won't be on much this weekend if at all due to family but I can sneak on to snag an invite when I get home from work.