Experienced RPer new to FFXIV!

Hello all!  I'm the player of Ququraji Paparaji, my little cunning bastard of a lalafell.   I'm coming from WoW myself, and while I have experience RPing in an MMO setting, I am a bit inexperienced when it comes to the game mechanics of FFXIV.  However, I'm willing to learn.

However, I'm a dark rper, which means I like more serious, more gritty plotlines, etc.  I would love to find an FC that's fun and welcoming OOCly with some serious storylines going on, preferably a merc guild (considering this character is a former slaver that lost his business in a drunken fit of bad gambling).  

All in all I'm just a friendly dope looking for RP partners and a group of like-minded people.  I may be low level now, but I am working on it as we speak!  

Either way, thank you guys, and I hope to see you all in game!

Hi there!

...what time zone are you in and when do you typically play? (You can set a timezone in our profile if wanted too).

Have you had a chance to browse through the Free Comany and Linkshell Halls? (Note: The FC Hall's actually pretty new, so a lot of Free Companies are still listed under the Linkshell Hall. Staff like me are only moving on request currently).

If you haven't already, I'd also recommend taking a look at the Making Connections area. It's good for advertising what you can do and also for posting advertisements for what you're looking for! Balmung's a pretty big server and the RPC is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

If you need any assistance with forum/wiki/gallery features, feel free to contact me anytime or open a thread in the requests area! Lots of people who're happy to help here. :>