Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections.

Just a notice for future reference. From repeated dealings with IC trolls and meta gamers I'll keep void related RP to FC's and private friends.

I think we bumped into the same persons recently then. It seems there are a lot of drama-trolls making voidsent characters hard to be taken seriously. This saddens me : (

I hope we can go on with our little plot someday o/

You're still on my list of folks I'm gonna work with. IRL hit me like a freight train. Long story short, most folks in public RP aren't here to make serious story and support trolling. The casualness is real.

Just a notice for future reference. From repeated dealings with IC trolls and meta gamers I'll keep void related RP to FC's and private friends.

I think we bumped into the same persons recently then. It seems there are a lot of drama-trolls making voidsent characters hard to be taken seriously. This saddens me : (

I hope we can go on with our little plot someday o/

You're still on my list of folks I'm gonna work with. IRL hit me like a freight train. Long story short, most folks in public RP aren't here to make serious story and support trolling. The casualness is real.

I feel ya on the IRL train, work has been draining me hardcore. Hope the interest is still alive with ya, it certainly is on my front.