Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections.

Skargold Widowmaker

-42 Y.O. Ul'Dahn Highlander

-Headsman for the Immortal Flames.

-Bounty hunter by day, Voidsent hunter and slayer by night.

-Sex. Orientation-Straight/Asexual?

-Brutal, proud, stoic, and cold.

I'm looking for any person/people to involve Skargold in Void-related plots or head hunting or Beastman slaying.

I accept most forms of contemporary RP.

I'd also be looking for basic contact for just about any character type. Random RP hasn't been very fruitful for more 'hard-to-approach' or intimidating characters. Slice of life (no pun intended) RP isn't unwarranted. Looking to exercise this new character.

Skargold Widowmaker

-42 Y.O. Ul'Dahn Highlander

-Headsman for the Immortal Flames.

-Bounty hunter by day, Voidsent hunter and slayer by night.

-Sex. Orientation-Straight/Asexual?

-Brutal, proud, stoic, and cold.

I'm looking for any person/people to involve Skargold in Void-related plots or head hunting or Beastman slaying.

I accept most forms of contemporary RP.

I'd also be looking for basic contact for just about any character type. Random RP hasn't been very fruitful for more 'hard-to-approach' or intimidating characters. Slice of life (no pun intended) RP isn't unwarranted. Looking to exercise this new character.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. | 

Today 01:40 AM

flecha.pngmy elves are always up for friends, though my playtimes are whackadoodle. HMU!

GRIDANIA JE SRBIJA WILDWOOD IS CANCELLED

Lunelle Thibault / Therese Orycia

a Merc bounty hunter/voidsent slayers, a ishgardian noblewoman, AND a black magician duskwight in this thread?  Sounds like Aulsoix's kind of party!  

500x300

http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img]

Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion. Typically with a glass of wine in hand.

a Merc bounty hunter/voidsent slayers, a ishgardian noblewoman, AND a black magician duskwight in this thread?  Sounds like Aulsoix's kind of party!  

500x300

http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img]

Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion. Typically with a glass of wine in hand.

We're fairly well acquainted believe it or not, through a certain Dusk and sassy scaley critter :P. This is more vindication of our RP, please come and annoy/harass me anytime I'm on game. It'll just be for the better.

Hello there Ael',

What would you actually look for in Void-related plot?

Playing a voidsent myself, I'm connected with a few Void-related characters, but we tend to stick together and out of random RPs for now (it only feels natural when playing bordeline characters I guess). It all depends on what you aim at by this kind of connections and what you're expecting to find/build.

Hello there Ael',

Playing a voidsent myself, I'm connected with a few Void-related characters, but we tend to stick together and out of random RPs for now (it only feels natural when playing bordeline characters I guess). It all depends on what you aim at by this kind of connections and what you're expecting to find/build.

Well, Skargold would find Voidsent and either attempt to round them up, corral them interrogate them, or slay them. Or vice versa if he was ambushed (ofc we want to avoid IC permanent death for mortal characters).

I'd like a chance to learn more of the Voidsent lore and make it more applicable to this secret life of his. Or have him reflect upon the reason he hunts and slays them. I just want general exposure to that RP. A participant.

I'll talk about it with my friends, we could figure something out : )

Even though there is not much lore on the Void for now, there is enough for RP. I'll try to add you IG and spread the word you're looking for void-related plots.

I'll talk about it with my friends, we could figure something out : )

Even though there is not much lore on the Void for now, there is enough for RP. I'll try to add you IG and spread the word you're looking for void-related plots.

That'll do. Thank you for your efforts.

Hello there Ael',

I would love to RP with either /both of you as my alt is also a voidsent. She's been looking to cause some trouble while furthering her own motives.

Hello there Ael',

I would love to RP with either /both of you as my alt is also a voidsent. She's been looking to cause some trouble while furthering her own motives.

Looks like its a double date. I think folks just need to come on home to make some of this stuff happen.

I need to wrassle some voidsent :evil:

Hello there Ael',

Looks like its a double date. I think folks just need to come on home to make some of this stuff happen.

I'm 100% available Wed & Thursday nights. Sometimes Saturdays (I can let you know a week before if I'm otherwise engaged). Sunday nights after 9pm EST. Just let me know where and when I might be able to run into either of you. ^_^

Hello there Ael',

I'm 100% available Wed & Thursday nights. Sometimes Saturdays (I can let you know a week before if I'm otherwise engaged). Sunday nights after 9pm EST. Just let me know where and when I might be able to run into either of you. ^_^

Alright, we'll try and make it happen. Will attempt to get ya'll schedules down.

Alright, I've made a full page of all interested parties. FC Open times, their availabilities, etc. It looks like burden is on me to micromanage folks and it's getting nearly impossible to contact folks reliably in game. Keep in touch on this forum website to let me know when you'd like something to happen.

I would have posted earlier, but I've been super busy IRL. I know we ran into each other a couple of times at tavern night and in the Quicksand, but I'd be happy to RP on any of my characters! I have some that are Void-related as well as those that hunt it, and some that would be keen on just relaxing and hanging out :)

I would have posted earlier, but I've been super busy IRL. I know we ran into each other a couple of times at tavern night and in the Quicksand, but I'd be happy to RP on any of my characters! I have some that are Void-related as well as those that hunt it, and some that would be keen on just relaxing and hanging out :)

The more the merrier. I'm always down for making new friends or even frienemies.

Ari Kagon> I'm in EU time zones so we might have difficulties seeing each other but I'll try to add you. Hope to see you IG : )

I shall keep my player search refreshed :3

We'll have more chances on week-ends, as I'm working otherwise. I'll try keeping an eye on PS too. So far I haven't be lucky : (

Our free company has a voidsent that needs slaying! 

Some aspects of our company are a bit secretive so me being able to have a character of mine hire you hinges on their allowing me to do so. I'll converse with them on the topic and get back to you if there's availability. I'd love to get some people from outside our circle of FC's to interact with!

If it goes through it'll likely be a scheduled event. Are you open to having a set-date for this sort of thing?

Our free company has a voidsent that needs slaying! 

Some aspects of our company are a bit secretive so me being able to have a character of mine hire you hinges on their allowing me to do so. I'll converse with them on the topic and get back to you if there's availability. I'd love to get some people from outside our circle of FC's to interact with!

If it goes through it'll likely be a scheduled event. Are you open to having a set-date for this sort of thing?

Hellow. I've been out a few days because my Birthday was today. Scheduled events work fine, I've got no looming plots going on yet as folks are tentative or need time to dodge IRL. I'll be in game later today. Fill me in there or here on PM on your plans/thoughts/plots.

Yeah, I remember your name a few times. I think your Nuhn rolls his R's alot.

Bring on any character you want and toss him/her my way for whatever reason.

Yeah, I remember your name a few times. I think your Nuhn rolls his R's alot.

Bring on any character you want and toss him/her my way for whatever reason.

Nah, that's not Val! He doesn't roll his R's. He's just an asshole. And that sounds fun! I can't wait :)

Just a notice for future reference. From repeated dealings with IC trolls and meta gamers I'll keep void related RP to FC's and private friends.

I think we bumped into the same persons recently then. It seems there are a lot of drama-trolls making voidsent characters hard to be taken seriously. This saddens me : (

I hope we can go on with our little plot someday o/