No-good Noble, Ardent Adventurer, Mystic Marauder looking for Connnections

Xavieraux Reinardes is a noble from a minor Ishgardian house, who has been traveling to meet new people, fight new beasts, and read new books, and maybe help out a little a long the way.

He's just, and jovial, but with a small sadistic streak and a good sense of schadenfreude. He loves to help those who need aid, and to punish and toy with the unjust. Chaotic Good if we had to simplify his alignment.

His fighting style is a mixture of axes, rapier, and arcane magic to fell foul beasts (gameplay wise currently a warrior, but if/when Red Mage happens I intend to switch to that).

Lastly, I try to keep Xav as close to the lore/not lore-breaking as I can, but I'm also still working on fleshing him out. Here is a link to his RPC Wiki, if you are curious.

Whether it's a chance encounter in the marketplace, a whirlwind romance, teaming up to take down a barbaric bandit, an intricate instance of political parley, I'd love to meet some new people and friends, and have Xav roleplay with your characters.

As well, I'm also looking for a Free Company! I've been keeping an eye out/making my search known in-game, and looking at the FC thread on here, but so many of the FCs just seem so great! I'm looking for one that is Medium to Large in size, but the important part is mainly that they are very active. I'd prefer an FC of 40 people in which 30+ are regularly online and doing events, to an FC of 80 people in which 10 are usually online and has one event per month.

I prefer Medium-Heavy roleplay, and the FC must be LBTQIA friendly. I'd also love to be ooc friends with the people I roleplay with, so good spirits and great people are a must.

So hit me up in game, or over private message on here. I'm interested in any roleplaying with you!

He sounds interesting!  Please feel free to bump into Zalina should you see her out and about. I love random RP and making new contacts. 

As for a FC, ours has just open recruitment again. We're small with the leadership aiming more towards quality than quantity and opportunities to build RP without cliques.  Our website is blackgriffin.enjin.com.    We are an equal opportunity FC so you'll find a little bit of everything and everyone within. :D

:moogle:

He sounds interesting!  Please feel free to bump into Zalina should you see her out and about. I love random RP and making new contacts. 

As for a FC, ours has just open recruitment again. We're small with the leadership aiming more towards quality than quantity and opportunities to build RP without cliques.  Our website is blackgriffin.enjin.com.    We are an equal opportunity FC so you'll find a little bit of everything and everyone within. :D

:moogle:

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Having roleplayed with Xavieraux myself a time or two, he's an excellent contact for other Duskwight roleplayers.  I bounced several storyline elements off him in my time and he always had something to contribute.  

Well worth taking a risk on to get to know!  :D

Having roleplayed with Xavieraux myself a time or two, he's an excellent contact for other Duskwight roleplayers.  I bounced several storyline elements off him in my time and he always had something to contribute.  

Well worth taking a risk on to get to know!  :D

Thanks for the endorsement Syra!

-Ps we need to rp again sometime!

Aulbiene Daiviere grew up poor in Ishgard and her dislike for nobles is still there even if she isn't poor anymore. Perhaps she'll just cause trouble for the two, or maybe they'll somehow get along. All-in-all, i'm interested in the two of them meeting.

Aulbiene Daiviere grew up poor in Ishgard and her dislike for nobles is still there even if she isn't poor anymore. Perhaps she'll just cause trouble for the two, or maybe they'll somehow get along. All-in-all, i'm interested in the two of them meeting.

I'd actually be very interested in them meeting, Xavieraux ran away from his responsibilities (in part because of the pressure) but also to try and help people better without the restrictions of nobility.

I'd actually be very interested in them meeting, Xavieraux ran away from his responsibilities (in part because of the pressure) but also to try and help people better without the restrictions of nobility.

I'm sure we can work something out! My times vary since my work schedule changes weekly, but I can almost grantee I'll be around late nights and morning hours.