Character Templates, Screenshot Edits & Gifsets (Commissions Open)

Ilwe'ran

[align=center]tumblr_p0jddp6gQO1u3z4omo1_540.gif[/align]

Information

♦ Price details and other options can be found > here < !

♦ Examples of my past works can be found > here < !

♦ I request to be paid upfront ! I’ll send the invoice when we will schedule your shooting or when I will receive the screenshots you want me to edit.

♦ I’ll send a minimum of 2 WIP : The crop for all the gifs and the coloring. For the Templates I’ll also add a preview with the still frame placed.

♦ Unless there is unexpected delay, delivery should take less than three weeks after the shooting (for the templates and gifsets) and two weeks for the screenshot edits.

♦ You don’t need to source me when using the edit or the gif and may use them anywhere you fancy.

♦ I reserve the right to decline a commission without stating a reason.

♦ I reserve the right to work on commissions in the order I prefer.

♦ I don’t accept game currency but I’m open for trade, don’t hesitate to ask !

[align=center]> FILL THIS FORM TO COMMISSION ME <

> Queue available here ♥ ! <[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

I worked with Ruran !

It was awesome to do this with you! I had such a great time, and the end result was AMAZINGGGGhhhhhhhhthankyousomuch!

I can't recommend Ilwe enough for these commissions. Friendly, professional, and fast! Plus there were plenty of WIPs posted that let you see your piece in progress which was fascinating.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

[align=center]tumblr_p0jddp6gQO1u3z4omo1_540.gif[/align]

Information

♦ Price details and other options can be found > here < !

♦ Examples of my past works can be found > here < !

♦ I request to be paid upfront ! I’ll send the invoice when we will schedule your shooting or when I will receive the screenshots you want me to edit.

♦ I’ll send a minimum of 2 WIP : The crop for all the gifs and the coloring. For the Templates I’ll also add a preview with the still frame placed.

♦ Unless there is unexpected delay, delivery should take less than three weeks after the shooting (for the templates and gifsets) and two weeks for the screenshot edits.

♦ You don’t need to source me when using the edit or the gif and may use them anywhere you fancy.

♦ I reserve the right to decline a commission without stating a reason.

♦ I reserve the right to work on commissions in the order I prefer.

♦ I don’t accept game currency but I’m open for trade, don’t hesitate to ask !

[align=center]> FILL THIS FORM TO COMMISSION ME <

> Queue available here ♥ ! <[/align]